BraigaRogue

Prot Warrior ICECROWN 3.3.5a

Hi, Dispite my nickname Ive mained prot warrior since like forever. I know that for most people prot warriors are considered 4th of all the 4 tanks being Pally,DK,Druid,Warrior the first 3 may change but warrior for most its always considered last or so ive read i dont want to go into details as to why that happens i just want to ask some things simple things.

1. Can you roll a prot warrior and get to LK 25 HC often ? like can i actually enjoy the class i love to play all the way towards endgame gear and min max in peace?
    how often do you think ill get the spot as main tank in raids? i know that the road will be kinda hard to get to the point where i have a perma sit in raids its just that ive always tanked since vanilla and idc about whats SIMPLE AND EASIER all the other tanks skill rotations are so boring that i might just do 10, 25 LK normal once and then stop playing at all if i were to roll those classes as tanks except for warrior. nothings more fun to play for me than a warrior so i want to know that even if ill have to endure would it be possible to do it? even if i have to wait double the amount of time other tanks do to join a raid?

and last but not least can i do it as ally ? ive read alot that pve its dominated by horde on Icecrown or pretty much any server in here.

Thanks in advance for all the future anwsers since i might not reply back its all pretty straight forwards anyway.

2. I can count on my 1 hand, 1 finger how many maintankprot warriors I've seen in 25hc raiding guilds. Playing here since 2014. GL

3. awwww, I was just looking into rolling into wrath but I only like playing prot wars.... now i'm sad

4. Bro nobody forbids you to play prot warr lmao. If you're doing what others people tell you, then this game ain't for you.
    Play it, get a good guild (as you need with any tank) and you will gear yourself. Even if the guilds already have reserved tanks (because they are there from the start) --> roll furry, gear furry and then get tank items when they drop and nobody needs. It's simple and you do not need to sweat at tanking.

Enjoy.
    Prot warr has its perks tho, good damage against anything that is full pve dps.