1. missing alt characthers

When i was logged in today morning, all of my alts were existing but now i can see none of them. Only my DK is playable with different talent and heartstone location. Nobody knows my account information however, i doubt if i got hacked by someone. I made a ticket but still no replies from a GM. Please help me about how to fix this issue..

2. Enable 2fa (two-factor authentication), change password, check PC for malicious software.
    And you can clearly see have somebody logged into your account from account page on site

3. Enable 2fa (two-factor authentication), change password, check PC for malicious software.
    And you can clearly see have somebody logged into your account from account page on site
    Scan your PC 1st, few times if you feel suspicious. There's rarely a hack, phishing or re-used account credentials are more likely the issue. Or weak password that's easy to guess.
    Check from https://www.warmane.com/account/history if there are weird IP's your account was accessed from.
    Enable 2FA, I recommend Google Authentication on mobile for time being.
    Time to change passwords, not just on Warmane, but any other platform you use the same username/password. To make sure, consider switching passwords all around.