BraigaRogue

Character Restoration

Yo guys, i deleted some characters once i tried their class because i wasnt that sure if i wanted to keep playing them, and ive been able to restore in the past but now i cant restore anymore ive read about a once per week rule of some sorts but now a week has passed and i can no longer restore that character. i restored one last tuesday and now its tuesday yet again and i cant anymore its giving me that you dont have enough coins to restore thing so i want to know its it like once per week or once more after a week and thats it ? because the rule says that you can restore as many characters you want for free if they havent been deleted from the servers yet as many times you want if its once per week. the character still appears among the pool of other characters ive deleted in the past its been only 2 weeks since i started playing in the server i belive they get deleted if they are below 75 after 30 days. can someone help me with this? the only possible things that occour to me its that either they got deleted ahead of schedule even if they appear in the pool it simply hasnt been updated or that tuesday doenst count as the 7th day and i need to wait until wednesday ? idk anything its welcomed guys thanks in advance.

2. Free of charge character restoration within few days of deletion once a week. This means once a week you can restore ONE deleted character on an account for free, the restore must be done within few days of deletion. This doesn't mean you can delete a character A and then B, and then C once within a week.

The feature wasn't made and offered to be spammed.

It's perfectly fine to test how different classes/specs play out, but I don't understand the point of deleting them immediately after you don't like them, and then later regret it and wish to restore. Warmane offers Blackrock, Frostmourne, and Icecrown where you can test out classes/specs with relative ease with high rates, Blackrock more so. Instant 80 and you get to test how it plays, albeit being PvP oriented. On top of three different realms, they each can hold 10 characters each, which should be more than enough character spaces to go around. To even throw some extra, there's also Lordaeron with 10 character slots, though testing there can be more tedious, thanks to it being x1 realm.

Maybe you shouldn't toss everything out if you don't like them. Sit out on them for a while. If you don't want to play them after a month, delete them for all I care. If you all of a sudden get the urge to play that same class again, just make a new character. Low levels aren't that boring.

3. u can use free restore once a week + u can only use it on char deleted up to 2 days
    after 2 day u pay wit point ro coin