1. Stuck in mount Hyjal - Through the Dream

Hello Warmane Team and Players,

I hope this is the correct location for my problem:

I am currently stuck in Mount Hyjal wit the character 'Mongrelloque' (Druid) Realm Frostwolf (Pandaria). I am on the quest 'Through the Dream' which is part of the main quest chain - if I cannot complete it, Hyjal Quests remain hidden and locked, so this is critical.

I hope a Game Master or a player who has solved the same difficulty can help me out here. Just setting the quest as completed would already be great.

The problem with the quest is the following:
    You are tasked to bring Fandral Staghelm out from the Hyjal Barrow Dens (past some emerald dream monsters) and for this the game sequences you into the Emerald Dream (Green shaded image corners and changed mobs). This phasing does not behave normally.

When you accept the quest, all previously visible Mobs disappear - including and that is the main problem - Quest character Staghelm.

When you reach the exit of the Dens, a green dragon is awaiting you. This is the quest character to finish the quest.

Now I am stuck between two non-working scenarios:
    1) I can see and talk to the dragon - Staghelm is invisible and the complete quest button is greyed out --> not doable
    2) I walk so far past the dragon that the emerald dream sequence ends and normal hyjal appears. In this stage Staghelm spawns in his chains and becomes visible - but now the dragon is gone --> not doable too.

I tried reaccepting the quest, doing all kinds of stunts, trying to find a sweet spot where staghelm and dragon are on screen. It is simply impossible.

Any help or advice would be welcome, there must be a way past hyjal I suppose, only i am too dumb to find it...

Edit: This seems to be a known ('confirmed') Bug Through the Dream quest#25325. I hope there is a way around or my journey ends here for good.
    Edited: August 11, 2021 Reason: found Bugtracker

2. I hope there is a way around or my journey ends here for good.
    having leveled many alts, i stay in storm peaks until 81 and only do 3-4 quests in hyjal starting with warchief's command
    and ending on summoning a dragon with a item. this gets me 82 and I move on to deephom/uldum/twilight.

3. Thank you for the hint. Luckily I was at 83 anyway thanks to dallying in Northrend.