1. PVE Gear for PVP player on Icecrown

Hello everyone,

I would like to suggest an idea. I am playing pvp on Icecrown and I am a bit frustrated to play against Blackrock players who can have Pve BIS really easily when I can't. I think that it is not really fair to play against other servers who can have items more easily than it's possible on Icecrown (and ofc I can change server, but I like to do some PVE too sometimes but not HM, just for fun).
    To change that and to have a much more fair pvp between servers, I would like to suggest that Warmane give the possibility to the pvp players of Icecrown (and Lorderon/Frosmourne) can have the PVE items like Blackrock's players have but Warmane have to put a restriction on the items : "only for pvp". Like that, you can't do pvp to have HM and go PVE with them, but you can have PVE items to play PVP.

I don't know if it's the place to write a suggestion, but I really think it's a good idea.

Have fun everyone

2. or you could just have a char on Blackrock for PvP and keep PvEing on your Icecrown char? As you put it yourself, on Blackrock you get PvE BiS easily so shouldn't take too long for you on a fresh char.

3. Well, that's what I am doing, but I find it a bit sad to have to restart a char on blackrock just because we don't have the same privileges (and play against each other). :)

4. you can suggest things in the suggestions section. http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

that being said, don't get your hopes up.