1. (Un)balance PVP on Warmane. Why human plate untouchable?

First of all. I'm an average lad, trying to have fun, NOT FULL BIS, but with a decent gear. I don't think it's normal that a paladin can hit me down in 2 sec basically to 0 while I can't even hit it. Not to mention i can't cancel the slow and other things. It's really boring that plate is so overpowered and these half pve/pvp fullbis guys romping double trinket human raping everybody whose try to have at least a bis fun. Sometimes I'm donating, to get gold and ****, but this is just getting so boring lately. (And I'm not even a mage or priest or lock lol)

Maybe getting out the human racial or banning sm from pvp (since every bg have at least 1/3 human sm plate) would solve this problem since it's just ****ing up the whole system. And I don't even want to bring up the arena, I think the new season just show how unbalanced the whole thing is (Some teams hitting 100-0, surprisingly it's a war-hpal)

https://youtu.be/PvOX50Dwzuw
    https://youtu.be/IAf8Kmr4-YY
    https://youtu.be/MterM-QcbHs
    https://youtu.be/aUQF7hqA3aU

#unbalanced pvp, to much sm, unbalanced side because overpowered human racial
    Edited: August 15, 2021

2. 1) You don't know how to attack and burst properly so your dmg sucks.
    2) You are an hunter with 500 resilience... and expect to tank a bis ret on wings in meele? lul

No wonder you are getting wrecked, it's just a l2p issue.

3. "No wonder you are getting wrecked, it's just a l2p issue. "

Nah, you'll take that much damage from full PVE/PVP geared people regardless. Full gear just outdoes skill on WOTLK.

You can L2P, but there is no balance on WOTLK. Shadowmourne is allowed in PVP, and casters can get heroic trinkets.

4. why would sm not be allowed in pvp ?
    or would you rather play bgs with full pvp geared wrathfull unkillable nabs ?

5. "why would sm not be allowed in pvp ?
    or would you rather play bgs with full pvp geared wrathfull unkillable nabs ?"

Try playing horde side. 3 out of 4 bgs alliance have at least 3 healers with full plate spects ****ing you up in seconds. DivShield charging paladins raping you to death while dk-s doing more ranged dps then a ****ing frostmage. Since so many of these plates are donors, pvp gets full imbalanced, that's what I'm talking about. I know a lot of ppl going to get butthurt but this is everything but not fun. :D Look at how many dk-s/pala-s in a bg.

6. I play on horde side.
    i have a suggestion for you. if you don't like bgs, don't play bgs. it could be all paladins and nothing would be wrong. people aren't butthurt over sm you are

7. The feeling you have when you face off vs plate, is the same way cloth/leather users feel when they come up against a hunter. You can literally burst any non-plate player down in just a few globals. And there's basically nothing anyone can do to stop the burst. You're not supposed to be able to tank plate damage. If you want more survivability, go full pvp gear, weapon + bauble trinket.

8. I see only problem in you. You have range 41 yards with Hawk Eye yet you get caught by Repentance with 20 yards range for no reason. In another video paladin is running at you with Hand of Freedom and you cast steady shot? Just run dude. And when HoF is down, use Scatter shot, trap and go back to kiting. Ofc they can burst you down, the point is to never let them reach you.

You get several kills and then paladin needs to use all his long CD spells to kill you while your Readiness and trinket are on CD and you still complain how OP they are. Wtf? You expect to kill everybody and be invincible at the same time? I don't understand.

Get RangeDisplay addon and learn how to kite properly, until then get 1k resilience.

Btw. your biggest problem is your attitude, if you focused on improving instead of complaining or writing in the chat how ******ed are your teammates, you would win much more BGs.

9. why would sm not be allowed in pvp ?
    or would you rather play bgs with full pvp geared wrathfull unkillable nabs ?
    Because heroic PVE gear meta creates unbalanced PVP. It's why the Warmane arena tournament was 1-3 minute matches with 20-30 minute breaks in between.

Also if you can't coordinate to kill one person in full WF with at least 10 people, you should probably put some talents into a spec.

10. SM is not the real problem. Hc double trinkets is. SM is not so big increase compared to other hc bis eaven if its "umygud orange".

11. I think there are a couple of ways to bring back fun and competitivness.

1) Make a server shadowmourne-free. I think they already get plenty of donations to keep the servers up (especially considering that frostmourne server resets every year, so imagine all the people that donate over and over again...i think this is the reason they made this kind of server).
    This would bring a lot of people back to play, the ladder wouldn't be full of War/Pal anymore and it wouldn't mess solo-queue (and 2v2 - 3v3) anymore forcing the match between relentless people and full wratful+shadowmourne people.

2) I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice if they can introduce a system in which every race can choose whatever racial they want between any race. Like getting "Every Man for Himself" on a Undead for example. Maybe categorizing primary racial and secondary racial so for example we won't be able to get both "Every Man for Himself" and "Blood Fury" together being both primary racial. Only 1 primary and 1 secondary, etc...

12. wrong reasoning here : banning sm won't solve yours problems.
    because people kills with guns > ban guns but then people will kill with knives.

13. wrong reasoning here : banning sm won't solve yours problems.
    because people kills with guns > ban guns but then people will kill with knives.
    This is a very wrong and senseless comparison bro.
    Just give a look at S8 and S6 ladders and tell me why S8 is full with War/Pala in the first 10 positions and all the ladder in general...and S6 don't

14. Shadowmourne is the real problem + ruby sanctum items.

15. Imo the game needs a rebalance for meta endgame gear lvl.

12 Last