1. Any advice appreciated (Fury warrior Icecrown)

TL;DR: Need advice on gems (ArP at 76% MoL)

So i know this must be pretty much the entire warrior forum, but i got the feeling i'm underperforming because i'm gemming ArP instead of STR... See, i managed to grab the ENS myself... So that means that having more than 50% passive ArP is a waste? Or that just a minimal dps loss? I'll leave my armory below. Thanks a lot

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

2. bosses with 10k armor will reduce your dmg by 40%, the amountt of str needed to counterweight that is imposible to obtain through gems, so Arp gems are always better than STR gems, even in pvp vs a priest with 5k armor, arp still will get you better dmg% increase over raw attack power.

3. If you're above the cap, the arp is wasted, and that's DPS loss. Same goes with hit and exp.

You could consider dropping to 722 ARP + NES to get yourself to arp softcap or near it.

You're not getting big arp upgrades anytime soon. Biggest, and most needed, upgrades would be DBW and STS, but obtaining them can take a long time. So, going to push for those last remaining 350 arp rating to reach hardcap is going to take long.

Using softcap would also allow more room for gear optimization.

Although, I recommend checking Fury guides to see how you could/should proceed, or if it's beneficial to your DPS to actually switch to softcap. E.g. if roughly 1050 Arp is better than 722 + NES.