1. Fastest class to level

Hi, i am new to realm and i wanna play DK, but i need a 55 lvl char to create one. So i have to level a class and i want it fast. Which class would you suggest?

2. Prot warrior levels pretty fast.

3. You can pretty much spam dungeons as a tank, and thats probably the fastest way to level to 55.

4. lul wut. warrior sucks at leveling. faster class to lvl is HUNTER BY FAR. paladin get the honorable mention, ofc.

warrior lol. what next ? best tanking class is warlock?

5. lul wut. warrior sucks at leveling. faster class to lvl is HUNTER BY FAR. paladin get the honorable mention, ofc.

Pulling a single NPC and kiting it for days to kill it vs ramming into 5+ and clearing them in less than 30 seconds with massive AoE. Hm. Think before you speak.

6. I don't think he's leveled warrior.

7. Prot warrior, retri/prot pala - these your only realistic choices.
    Potentially also druid as tank and spam rdfs.

8. Well since the guy only needs to get to lvl 55 for dk, prot warr and aff lock best options. Warr better coz it has better chance of rdf spam.

9. lul wut. warrior sucks at leveling. faster class to lvl is HUNTER BY FAR. paladin get the honorable mention, ofc.

Warlock is actually the best tanking class at leveling with its pet. Destruction warlock levels pretty fast as destruction spells hit seriously hard. + you have void shield. So yeah, better than most classes and you obviously never leveled up a prot warrior. It's easy.

10. fastest to level is hunter but thats not the problem if you're pvE oriented.
    it's how long will it take 'till you start to actually play with it and by this i mean gearing it up good enough.
    And in this regard i think that the druid beats the hunter. Not only it levels nearly as fast as tank, but also then can gear up ultra fast not only in bear but also for moonkin or resto because while tanking you can get even more gear for these two specs (both leather AND cloth).

11. Protection paladin man. If the quest wants you to kill 10 mobs you can pull 15.