1. Prot warrior getting oneshot by VoA mobs?

Sup y'all

Been a while since i've been on here and i wanted to try out my war tank again in VoA.

6.1k gs with 35k armor ish (don't remember the exact amount of armor) fully buffed with 50k HP etc etc etc
    I got oneshot by a regular trash mob in VoA.

Is war tanks rly that bad again? Cuz when i played the last time, they were "fine" and i tanked a bunch of diff stuff. But yesterday i got oneshot.

(Forgot to say it was on Icecrown in VoA 25)

2. Literal one shot, or possibly took two quick swings? If I don't remember wrong, one type trash mobs (the four on the long walk way) debuffs you. Debuff makes you take 300% more DMG.

Fire trash can hit hard. More so if you don't have 2nd tank to share damage, and that damage being magical (think warrs didn't have talents to reduce that), and without fire resistance, the hits can be surprising.

Ice trash DMG can be sneaky, and with enough stacks it may seem like one shot.

3. ...... Are you sure you are tank? Because all tank must know that.

Archavon Warder apply a debuff on you if you don't kill them enought faster. This debuff increase by 300% the damage done on you.

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=60897/shield-crush

4. Bro fire mobs hit so hard that every tank can get one shoted. I tanked them with my pala and dk and I took way too much damage that healer had to heal real hard. Even frost mobs tend to hit hard.

That's a normal thing, activate your cd's if you must.