1. Unable to Connect to server

I have the realmlist set correctly, I redownloaded the 3.3.5a client from here, took a month off from trying to connect. Still I can't get past the log in screen boss. I was able to log in easily in 2018 or so no problems.

I've checked online and all similar topics are from years ago, and always the same unhelpful answers are copy pasted in the replies. "did u set ur realmlist lol are you playing wotlk instead of logging into retail" Save me the obvious please and answer me is there a work around for this or will I have to look for a different server?

2. If you downloaded it via https://www.warmane.com/download everything should be ready to play.

What's the message you get, or does it just stay at "logging in", "connecting" or something similar?

Also remember to use your account name, not email, on login.

3. If you downloaded it via https://www.warmane.com/download everything should be ready to play.

What's the message you get, or does it just stay at "logging in", "connecting" or something similar?

Also remember to use your account name, not email, on login.
    Yes downloaded from the warmane download page, yes using account name and not email.

Getting nothing but "Unable to Connect. Please try again later"

4. I'm getting the same Issue! I hope someone knows how to fix it?

5. Same damn issue ! I cant get it firt time happening to me

Same damn issue ! I cant get it firt time happening to me

6. i have the same issue please help

7. did anyone ever fix this issue

I'm getting the same issue and i've been trying to log in for over a month now. Just keeps saying Unable to connect please try again later if problem persist please contact support.

8. ... and i've been trying to log in for over a month now...
    your account shows "January 20, 2022 " as join date...

btw, if you are getting that error with a client that you have recently downloaded, try to follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only"