1. Adjustable experience rates feature .command

I can't adjust my exp rates through clicking the exp bar (Frostmourne realm). I can right click the exp bar and it will register (not click-through) but no menu shows up. Tried it on several clients with and without addons. I downloaded the Mac OS X client from warmane.com/download and tried to adjust the xp rate of my characters that are below level 80 and it refused to show a menu no matter where I right clicked, with the same thing on a fresh client, It feel like this is a problem not on my end. The team maybe forgot to update Mac clients with this change?

I really don't know what to do, so I'm writing my suggestion here: Is there a way for players to have access to a command like " .xp 0.5 " or ".rates 1" ? Basically something that will let you change your current xp rate without having to right click an exp bar... The menu is a cool feature in theory but it seems incredibly impractical when it's so much more easily done with a chat command and people have trouble with addons interfering and causing errors. I guess I'm just salty that I can't get the right click on the exp bar to open the menu. Lol.

2. You will need to use the Windows client to set XP Rates. You can log in on a Windows machine and change XP Rate then switch back to your OSX machine.
    Otherwise you can use Wine on OSX in order to run the Windows version of the WoW client.

Sadly OSX is not supported for these custom features.