1. Lichborne macro for healing

Hello,
    i use this macro for healing with Lichborne:

#showtooltip
    /cast Lichborne;
    /cast [@myname] Death Coil

I'd like to know if there is a way to set the macro in order that the first time i press the key it only activates Lichborne instead like this when i press the key once, it both activate Lichborne and cast the first Death Coil on myself.

Thanks.

2. #showtooltip
    /castsequence Lichborne, [@myname] Death Coil

Test this 1st though.

3. #showtooltip
    /castsequence Lichborne, [@myname] Death Coil

Test this 1st though.
    this queue wont work because after lichborne and single death coil it will be stuck till lichbourne is out of cooldown ie you can use only one death coil for the whole 2 minute cooldown of lichborne
    either use modifiers or two different binds
    reset=120 is not an option because the cooldown timer resets back to 120 every time the next spell from the queue is used
    will only work in cases when you want to spam dots as warlock for example and give a gap of 3 seconds to use each of them or reset to back the first one
    Edited: August 26, 2021

4. #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=20 Lichborne, [@player] Death Coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    /cast [@player] Death Coil

Basically what it does it tries to cast what is in sequence, if there is spell it casts it, if there is a comma it "falls" trough to the /cast part. Number of commas depends on how much a key spammer you are.
    Reset in castsequence means after how many seconds after last press/use of the macro should the sequence reset back to start. You want that to be at most after Lichborne ends. Adjust this, I'm too lazy to look up the spell duration.

5. #show Lichborne
    /use [@player]Death Coil
    /use Lichborne

this will works, because Death Coil is actually first spell to be used in the macro and without Lichborne you can't do that on yourself
    on first click you will activate lichborne, on every next will heal yourself
    or extend it with pet coil too on ALT+key, if no modifier same from above happens > lichborne > self healing

#show [mod:alt,@PetName,nodead]Death Coil;Lichborne
    /use [nomod,@player]Death Coil
    /use [mod:alt,@PetName,nodead]Death Coil;Lichborne
    Edited: August 26, 2021

6. #show Lichborne
    /use [@player]Death Coil
    /use Lichborne

this will works, because Death Coil is actually first spell to be used in the macro and without Lichborne you can't do that on yourself
    on first click you will activate lichborne, on every next will heal yourself
    or extend it with pet coil too on ALT+key, if no modifier same from above happens > lichborne > self healing

#show [mod:alt,@PetName,nodead]Death Coil;Lichborne
    /use [nomod,@player]Death Coil
    /use [mod:alt,@PetName,nodead]Death Coil;Lichborne
    This is it!!
    Thank you very much Blkunxpd and everybody else for replying.

And yep, /castsequence won't work with Lichborne, i alreadi tried it in the past.

Cheers.

7. #showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] !Lichborne
    /cast [nomod,@player] Death Coil
    /cast [mod:alt,@pet] Death Coil

Just works.