1. How do you like this pala transmog? Any better weapons to fit?

Hello!

So I've been rolling with the good ol' lawbringer mog for quite a while and wanted to change it. I spent a few hours browsing the AH for low level plate pieces along with my bank reserves to put a set together. Here it is:

https://imgur.com/fWz07IL

-It's based on the BoE classic set called the Heroic set. Some pieces are from my bank xmog reserves to boost the looks.
    -The weapon is the Runeblade of Baron Rivendare.
    -The head piece is a simple engineering google.
    -The tabard is the Blood Knight's tabard.

Any suggestions to boost the look? I kindof like how it looks right now but maybe I only like it cuz I'm bored with my current transmog.
    The only changes I might want to make is the shoulders and maybe the weapon. I couldn't find any 2H axes / swords fitting better, however, I don't really like how small this sword is compared to my current mog. The shoulders are actually alright but if you have something sligthly bigger in the same colour feel free to share it.

Anyways, here's a pic with another weapon, Jin'rohk, The Great Apocalypse. It's almost too huge and doesn't really fit but it's not *that* terrible.

https://imgur.com/PnczRzo

What do you think?

Cheers!

2. I think you should use the Wowhead dressroom to try and design a mog.

I copied your mog with shoulder i think fit better.
    Go ahead and play around with it.

https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...mpT8z4J8cQx87s

Hope it helps, GL
    Edited: August 27, 2021

3. Thanks for the reply and thank you for putting it into the dressing room!

The thing with the Wowhead dressing room is that I don't know if there's any way to avoid items that were added after 3.3.5. I mean there are some classic looking items that look like they're from vanilla and even have very low ilvl, only for me to find out they were added in cata or mop or anytime later.

That would not be a huge issue tho, the main problem is grinding for a classic boe piece with ridiculously low drop rates. I don't really like any of the dung / raid sets for palas, I had the Lawbringer for 2 years now and the only ones I like are world drop BoE or maybe quest sets. You see many paladins around in Judgement sets or other popular xmog sets and I wanted to try something new, where I'm the one selecting the hardly-ever matching pieces.

That's why I tried to browse the AH and put a set together from items that are already on the AH. This way I'm not gonna get surprised if that last missing chestpiece is not on the AH right now. I was basically just checking what the AH has and what it doesn't have right now. These pieces usually have extremely low world drop rates and sometimes people just put them up for very low prices not knowing they're part of a transmog set. Usually, however, they go for 1k+ all the time. The set I linked in my post was pretty expensive to buy out. Still better than grinding for days, based on the completely uncertain wowhead 0,02% BoE drop rates and guides, all around the classic zones.

The shoulder you linked is pretty nice tho, I'll make sure to check the AH.

4. Thanks for the reply and thank you for putting it into the dressing room!

The thing with the Wowhead dressing room is that I don't know if there's any way to avoid items that were added after 3.3.5. I mean there are some classic looking items that look like they're from vanilla and even have very low ilvl, only for me to find out they were added in cata or mop or anytime later.
    You can filter by expansion. Some items (mainly weapons) may have updated models. Best is to look for set in dressing room, then check in-game via AH and/or AtlasLoot how they look