1. New/ Old player in wotlk

Hello. First i want to introduce my self. It was a long time ago how i played this game, to be precise it was almost 3 years. Before that i have a few years of experience. I have played on different patches from clasic, tbc, wotlk mop the most pvp after that wod pvp a little bit of legion and i quit when i lost tournament in Mop with my shamy due to the fact that i could not believe that i could lose lol. But now i am back on warmane i have few characters here that i left, prot war 5.1k gs 5.8k fury, rdudu 5,7k gs, arcane mage 5.5k gs, hpaly in gearing and demo lock which i am almost done leveling. I am looking for PVE guild which is by far really hard tp find. Idk what happened to warmane but people on icecrown are looking only 6.1k gs + for guilds i mean i dont blame them but where is old ways when we start from scrach level up together gear up together make raids together all this guilds which i came across on global looks soo closed to that option. So i came here to ask if there is a guild which will accept me i know tactics except for lk i will have to remind my self a little bit but i am good to go :'D Btw thank you for taking your time to read this post and i apologize for mistakes in writing here and there, english is not my native language. :'D
    EDIT: I forgot to say it was long ago my characters names all changed but i had some friends if they come across this post and remember my name please massage me i miss you XD i had this : Arragorn- Hunter, Tiraniius-Enha shamy , Nepheliem- War, Whispdecoy- Rdudu, Aeragorn- frost Dk
    Edited: August 27, 2021