1. [EVENT] Lordaeron Olympics LFM

Hello and welcome, to the idea of the first Lordaeron Olympics.

Date and time of the event: 4th of September (Saturday) at 14:00 ST and will conclude at 15:00 ST
    Place: The Argent Tournament Grounds (just outside of ToC)

Faction: Horde

I am looking for people who are interested into joining my event of creating a WoW Olympics on the Warmanes Lordaeron Wotlk server.

This idea is ment to be community driven, which means you don't have to do anything to be part of the experience. Afterall we are also in need of a big loud crowd. (Leeeet me hear you say: Hell yeah!!!)

This place is ment for everyone to enjoy and who wants be apart of. All gear alike so no, you don't need to bring your Gear Score with you.

Also we will need people to compete in the events arranged by us. So if you think you're strong. We will def be in need of you

There will be alot of showcases as well and alot of planned fun stuff for us to do :)

But seriously we are looking for anyone who wants to contribute,
    and on top of that if you think you're useless you are not. Anyone can help, we will be in need of also people with professions of all kind! We will need everything to Arcane dust too Shard... i mean Titanium. (And maybe some bombs :O )
    You get the idea, anyone is welcome to help and also i will be making a text channel with the list of what is needed so people can contribute to that on their own.
    Also in need of people who want to give ideas for pretty much anything.

And i need a few volounteeres who want to help me in the management department.

The place and time is unknown for now. But i will try to keep updates, so stop by from time to time for updates.

If you want to take part of this event. i will make a text channel and let me know there and we will take it from there.

And please keep it civil on this discord!

If you want to be apart of the event or contribute from the outside please join our discord channel: https://discord.gg/e9EGaKFkVf
    Thank you for reading!
    Edited: August 27, 2021

2. ATTENTION: We have opened our second category which is: 1 to Rule them all

Sure your PvP Mount is cool, your Gear is made of full Gladiator and your trinkets can transform you into a amazing solder of war. But do you have what it takes to leave all that behind you and just show us exactly what it truly takes to be the best?

Category: Combat
    Requirements: Level 1 Character

Join the discord channel and sign up for the event if you want to participate!

3. NEW UPDATE:

Date/time and place of the event:

4th of September (Saturday) at 14:00 ST and will conclude at 15:00 ST
    Place: The Argent Tournament Grounds (just outside of ToC)

We will have Warlock portals for both factions that will be announced the day the event launches, which means even if you're not from the Lordaeron Realm you can make a level one and toss a invite to one of our Warlocs from any faction and join in the fun.

But more of that will be added at the day of the event. So stay tuned and see you on the 4th of September!

4. Hello everyone, just a friendly reminder that the Lordaeron Olympic event will start in 2 hours from now. Hope to see you there!

5. Welcome to the Lordaeron Olympics!

Join us for a fun event that is taking place in front of Trial of the Crusader, all factions are welcome!

We have fun events instored for everybody! So bring your emotes with you and cheer for other players who are competing in the event.

During the competing events i would like to ask all players to leave some space for the participants when the said event is about to take place

Showcase is open to all who have something special on their character to show!

Also outside events by other players are recommended such as:

- Doing the ToC Horse Battle Daily vs other players
    - Dueling other players

Prizes will be given out the day after to their respective winners plus a proof of attendance to the people who are competing in the Olympic categories.

Also there will be goodies to the visitors that will be handed out to players during the event! (Only for Horde characters)

So come and join us in front of Trial of the Crusader!

For Horde summon /w Shataria or Wembley for summon
    For Alliance summon /w Numlock