1. Returning after a few years

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if I could get some clarity or more information, as I seem to have run out of places to look..

I played on the Warmane servers for quite some time, and ultimately stopping in the year 2019. It was my understanding at the time, that once the seasonal realm's rotation was at an end, all characters would be moved to the main server.

After checking my account, it was blank, I know my account was not hacked, because I have dual factor authentication set up, and everything was how I left it back in 2019. I really don't want to start over, and if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

(I have already tried going to the "Character Restoration" option, and it comes up blank, as if my account is brand new)

2. I played on the Warmane servers for quite some time, and ultimately stopping in the year 2019. It was my understanding at the time, that once the seasonal realm's rotation was at an end, all characters would be moved to the main server.
    You must initiate the transfer via services. Just select Frostmourne - S1 as realm and you should be able to transfer via that. The transfer isn't instant.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=434018 Read the blue text.

3. I tried that option as well, and same thing - character drop down was blank, so I'm at wit's end.