1. what raids are out

The title says it all. looking to see what raids are out. I know ulduar, is there a forum post with all thats out?

2. It's currently Ulduar patch:
    Legend:
    Time after launch - Content released

Exact start date and time will be announced - Naxxramas, Vault of Archavon (Archavon), Eye of Eternity, Obsidian Sanctum, PVP Season 5 | Timewalking: Ivory Tower of Karazhan

3 Months - Ulduar, Vault of Archavon (Emalon), PVP Season 6 | Timewalking: Black Temple

6.5 Months - Trial of the Crusader, Vault of Archavon (Koralon), Onyxia, PVP Season 7 |
    Timewalking: Ahn'Qiraj raids (Subject to change) + Scepter of the Shifting Sands

8 Months - Icecrown Citadel + Ruby Sanctum released once Icecrown Citadel Heroic is cleared, Vault of Archavon (Toravon), PVP Season 8 | Timewalking: Sunwell Plateau

3. It's currently Ulduar patch:
    I think this info is slightly outdated, Thorb. Here's why:

The first content phase of the Frostmourne realm is coming to a close and the next one is unwrapping itself soon. Frostmourne is set to progress into the second stage of content on July 15, 2021 at 15:00 server time.

The period of the next content tier will last 3 months and will include Ulduar, Vault of Archavon (Emalon) and Furious Gladiator PvP Season.
    If Proterean didn't make a mistake in his news thread, and Ulduar is planned to last only 3 months, then my guess is that ToC will be launched on the 14th of October. Ulduar definitely lasted 3.5 months last year, but it seems that the staff has decided not to stick to last year's schedule.
    Edited: August 29, 2021