1. Mouse jumping to center of screen/erratic camera bug

I have this horrid bug that makes my cursor jump to the middle of the screen occasionally when I move the camera with RMB, so sometimes my entire camera also does a complete 180 along with it, it's really disorienting and painful to play.

I've looked around for a fix to this before posting here, it seems to be an ancient problem that never got fixed. I have a Logitech G502 Hero and nothing seems to work, I've done all of the following:

outside the game
    - set polling rate to 125 in my mouse settings screen
    - disabled every possible overlay
    - ran in compatibility mod with w7 and w8
    - override high DPI scaling behaviour by application

inside the game
    - disabled hardware cursor ingame
    - tried running in fullscreen, windowed and borderless windowed

I've also seen this issue show up here in a really old thread, but the fixes in there did not help much in my case. I played wow many years back and never had this issue with a cheap chinese mouse, if anyone knows a way to fix this I would really appreciate any assistance.

Thanks in advance.

2. I've got this exact same issue. Did all of the steps you did minus one. I've got the same mouse you have. No clue what's up. I dunno how much time I've spent trying to find something that'll help with it. I only found like 1 thread about it on the forum and that thread was closed with no replies.

3. You probably won't find a solution, period. I have the same issue, have tried every (il)logical "fix" you can think of - nope...

4. This was an issue with MoP when it was retail, I seem to remember it still happening up through Legion when I quit.

5. Did anyone end up finding a fix for this? so frustrating...

6. I really wish there was a fix to this.... It makes the game unplayable for me

7. I have really tried all the fixes that are floating around on the internet over the last few months and have finally found the solution for me. At least I haven't had a mouse bug in the last 5 hours, which used to occur 2-3 times a minute. The simple solution was to close the Logitech Gaming Software. I could hardly believe it myself that it was so simple, but maybe it will help someone!

8. Another solution, which fixed that error for me was super simple. I used scrolling wallpapers. If you have that turned on, swap it to a static wallpaper.