1. I want to understand why Multiboxing at PVP is allowed yet in this server...

Edited: August 31, 2021 Reason: embed didnt work

2. As far as I understood from previous discussions on this topic, it is allowed because it was so on the official servers of the game (although even here there is something to cling to — what worked 10 years ago is not the best option for us now).
    I'm, in my turn, interested not even in the fact of multiboxing in general, but the permissibility in place like a Wintergrasp, for example, which is considered as public event with all the characteristics that follow from this (registration, queue, a certain influence on the gaming experience and the potential progression and enrichment of many players)
    Of course, the administration knows better, but usually any ways to get advantages from the outside, up to the use of automating scripts (AHK) is, if not forbidden, then at least questionable. Therefore, every time my friends and I are faced with the fact that the seizure of the factory or the storming of the tower becomes impossible without a significant numerical advantage, due to the fact that this is prevented by a single person... every time there are thoughts about why this is allowed at all.

3. Ill give you a hint it starts with Mo and ends with ney

4. Ill give you a hint it starts with Mo and ends with ney
    Well, sure. What business practice doesn't revolve around money? Welcome to the grown up world, kiddo.

Therefore, every time my friends and I are faced with the fact that the seizure of the factory or the storming of the tower becomes impossible without a significant numerical advantage, due to the fact that this is prevented by a single person... every time there are thoughts about why this is allowed at all.
    Because it's one player taking five slots with a character in each of them. Not one person with five characters in one slot.

5. As far as I understood from previous discussions on this topic, it is allowed because it was so on the official servers of the game (although even here there is something to cling to — what worked 10 years ago is not the best option for us now).
    I'm, in my turn, interested not even in the fact of multiboxing in general, but the permissibility in place like a Wintergrasp, for example, which is considered as public event with all the characteristics that follow from this (registration, queue, a certain influence on the gaming experience and the potential progression and enrichment of many players)
    Of course, the administration knows better, but usually any ways to get advantages from the outside, up to the use of automating scripts (AHK) is, if not forbidden, then at least questionable. Therefore, every time my friends and I are faced with the fact that the seizure of the factory or the storming of the tower becomes impossible without a significant numerical advantage, due to the fact that this is prevented by a single person... every time there are thoughts about why this is allowed at all.
    It was a bannable offense to multibox in PvP as it gave an unfair advantage over other players, especially if the multiboxer knew how to make the separate game instances operate under the same key presses.

6. Because it's one player taking five slots with a character in each of them. Not one person with five characters in one slot.
    Even more so. One player also occupies a lot of slots with his accounts. It is clear that the Wintergrasp has an extensive ppl limit, but as a result, we are considering a situation when due to three or four multiboxers (a not uncommon case) someone couldn't get their place.

7. Even more so. One player also occupies a lot of slots with his accounts. It is clear that the Wintergrasp has an extensive ppl limit, but as a result, we are considering a situation when due to three or four multiboxers (a not uncommon case) someone couldn't get their place.
    As someone who played since 2011 till now on these realms I can tell you the multiboxer situation in both BG's and Wintergrasp was a lot worse when they could run 20 or 40 man teams. If you go on YouTube you can still find videos of multiboxers queuing AV and HK farming Alliance players. I'd say the situation is a much better since they limited Mboxing teams to 5 toons. Even as a Horde player it used to frustrate me that I couldn't get a slot in Wintergrasp because a couple of Mboxers with more than 15 toons would queue now you're guaranteed a slot as long as you queue early enough.
    Edited: September 1, 2021

8. You can easily kill 1 Multiboxer with organised 3 solo players, easily.
    So how about you get couple of friends, and stop complaining?

With love, best mbox ever, Cae

https://imgur.com/a/SPho9JU

9. I want to start with saying this is me speaking as a player who's been around for quite a few years but my opinion is shaped by my own experiences and information received through being staff.

It was allowed without limits because the average computer was a relative potato which kept it from getting too far out of hand. Along with the fact that many people, myself included, have farmed multiboxers because roughly 20 players can be more coordinated than 40 synced starfalls. Now days the average laptop can run multiple clients so a limit was forced but I don't believe it'll be extended to assist the downfall of teamwork. Maybe things will change if people work together and the issue still exists.

However, I agree with the issue of them hogging spots that other people could use in a limited event like Wintergrasp. I just don't see the same issue as other people when it comes to using zerg tactics to 1v5 a multiboxer. Especially when zerg tactics don't even work 1v1 a decent player and apparently it scales all the way up to 100v40. You aren't NPCs and you have the ability to stop doing things like this at the graveyard.

But anyone who thinks this is donation related has never taken a serious look into the amount of gold those multiboxers were farming by doing daily/weekly quests to sell on trade. The gold on trade briefly existed while it was still on the store. So if this was for money then why let the players slowly drop prices and control the market? Why not keep the gold market isolated and charge more? It seems more likely to me that the system exists to give players a way to exchange excess gold without breaking in-game rules that were put in place to avoid scams.

10. You can easily kill 1 Multiboxer with organised 3 solo players, easily.
    So how about you get couple of friends, and stop complaining?

With love, best mbox ever, Cae

https://imgur.com/a/SPho9JU

You're just dishonest, that's all ^^

11. Dishonest.. I think i heard it too often from PVE guys like you.
    QQing on forums about Multiboxers, because you are too lazy to bring organised group made of NOT RANDOM players, but friends/guildies that you can talk tactics, and kill Multiboxer that bothers you.
    So how about you gather atleast a 3 man organised group BUT not randoms (repeating myself just so PVE player like yourself gets it deep into his understanding of PVP), and kill a Multiboxer EASILY :) You should try it, and if you fail, improve your gameplay, or bring more players to kill it ^^
    A quick tip from Pro Cae Multiboxer like myself, CC really hurts Multiboxers :))
    And fix your interface, makes me think you never did PVP lmao, so QQing on forums is your last resort indeed
    Goodluck

12. Oh this new kid... if only he would know what was like in the past... LOL

Jk aside, yes multiboxers are way more manaegable than before, but yea, they are still an unfair annoyance.

Looking forward in hope that the number will reach 1 in the future, at least in PvP.

13. Because if pvp wasn't allowed, kids, basedweller and people who think they got power from money wouldn't donate at all... By this, you are letting yourself get killed so they can enjoy what is left for them. Yeah.

14. last week on Icecrown there was a multiboxer with every type of character(around 10 toons) in and around silvermoon online for at least 3 days straight and all the characters jump at the same time to avoid being logged out from being afk (obviously a timed script) . im sure this isnt just one person with multiple toons doing this and as a server dont you want more individuals playing than just one person with 10 accounts ? especialy at peak times where there is a que to join the server. this type of "gameplay" only hurts the server in performance and player base if annything...

15. last week on Icecrown there was a multiboxer with every type of character(around 10 toons) in and around silvermoon online for at least 3 days straight and all the characters jump at the same time to avoid being logged out from being afk (obviously a timed script)
    Individual players can do the same thing can do the same thing so they aren't flagged afk back in the day people would leave their toons to auto attack a practice dummy for hours on end.[/QUOTE]

im sure this isnt just one person with multiple toons doing this and as a server dont you want more individuals playing than just one person with 10 accounts ?
    The multiboxer community is very small its literally just a handful of people who are full time multiboxers on Warmane servers and most of the time they play Wintergrasp and you may bump into them in a 40man BG and what proof do you have by not allowing somone to play 5 or 10 toons that there'll be more individual players?

especialy at peak times where there is a que to join the server. this type of "gameplay" only hurts the server in performance and player base if annything...
    They have the option of donating a small fee of 10 Euros so they can skip the queue.

12 Last