1. Getting extorted by a heatless player over Jewelcrafting services.

This is what happened to me today, and I just want to say that I can't believe that there are people like that.

This player asked in global chat for a Jewelecrafter and after a couple of weeks of grinding for new recipes, I decided that this was the time for my first trade. I PM-ed him and he required a gem for which I did not have the recipe, so I bought it (mind you every epic Gem recipe costs 4 Jewelcrafting tokens, which means 4 days of daily quests for it). After I made the gem, I wanted to discuss the price he was willing to pay for the service. He instantly threatened that he is going to report me and "name-and-shame" me on the forums, because I never specified that it's going to cost him anything. Those were the words of a player who is very well geared so financially this shouldn't concern him as much. Considering I was willing to come up with a price with him, this was extremely disrespectful not only due to me spending my tokens on him and him knowing about that, because I told him previously that I don't have the recipe he requires, but also due to the fact I never expected someone would be so uncompassionate and oppressive to someone who has just started doing his professions. This whole conversation made me give him an ultimatum price of 50g (even though I was willing to go for much cheaper, since it was my first trade and I really don't know the prices for doing those services).

I cannot believe that there are people that just don't realize that they aren't talking to NPC's on the other side of the screen. I imagine that some of the new players would've done what he wanted for free, simply because he would threaten them like that. I firmly maintain the idea that each game is best represented by its community and today this community got a little less positive for me. I will not name the player, simply because I know what this can do to him/her. I've seen it happen before in other forums and it was bad. I just wish that this player would read this and perhaps make better of himself.

2. If it makes you feel better we don't allow people to make name and shame threads here.

3. Rules of direct trade:
    1. Always tell your price beforehand
    2. If he is not paying - don't give him item
    3. Nothing personal, just business.

Oh, BTW - nobody cares about feelings being hurt over such minor thing. Neither you are making yourself look good after all this SJW-like drama and vigilance to keep him unnamed)

4. I believe you are missing the point. It's not about the money, it's the fact that the first thing he says is "I'm going to report you". I never said that I'm going to not give his mats or already crafted gems. I believe he had made up his mind before that because no one would really go to that extent before having a conversation about it. If you think that forums shouldn't be open for people publicly disclosing their problems like that, then I would like to hear some suggestions from you.
    No one should keep things like that to themselves and think that this is a one-time occurrence and they just had tough luck. This is why forums exist, so people can discuss different topics and come up with solutions to problems.

5. It's not a topic, it's just complain on "toxic" player. Yet you are missing a point that it is MMO game and nothing can save you from encountering jerks and douches online.
    Topics like interesting interactions, unusual strategies, fun activity and argues over setups is what keep forum realy alive.
    Topics about "tomxic" players, how bad/lazy/greed dev-team is, SJW and balance ruining suggestions are what slowly kills forum, like poison. Because only "victims" and fanatics of idiocracy are interested in such things and they flood forums with them, making other sane persons and average players non interested in same weekly threads from those "special" human beings.
    Oh, and if you gonna say that i have no right to say so, you'll be typical hypocrite who only allows free of speach when it supports himself)))
    Edited: September 1, 2021

6. You are in the wrong here, you extorted 50g from that guy lol.

You can't discuss the price after he traded you the gem and you cut it already. How can he negotiate, he MUST agree to anything you ask or he wont get the gem back. That's not negotiation. You set the price and he can't say no, of coarse he paid you 50g. Unlike if you'd be upfront and said(negotiated) how much you want before you ever traded him.

7. how bout the douche askd how much it would cost b4 giving the gem to be cut
    no extortion from him just a moron wanting random crafter 2 do 4free cuz hurrdurr
    Edited: September 2, 2021