1. Question regarding Icecrown

Greetings,
    I was thinking about playing on this server, however since I don't have much free time to spend, I'm interested only in raiding. I'm an old 2008 wotlk nostalgic player and I mained warrior. Is it a good choice to roll with warrior or do they have a hard time finding a spot in raids?
    Also, I'd very much like to skip leveling and dungeons since of my busy schedule, so I was wondering how much coins would a full 232ilvl character aproximately cost? Most of the characters on the trade section are naked with a few bis equipment, which I have no interest in, I'd be looking for one ready for raiding.
    Thanks in advance for the responses!

2. Fury warriors are top DPS class/spec so everybody wants them in raid. On the other hand there are a lot of them. But you should be able to get spot in raids.
    For your second question, BOE items doesn't increase price of the character on trade. Selling character with BOP items will skyrocket the price (this is automatic, you cannot go lower with the price). That's why there are only cheap characters with BOEs or more expensive with BIS items.

3. Greetings,
    I was thinking about playing on this server, however since I don't have much free time to spend, I'm interested only in raiding. I'm an old 2008 wotlk nostalgic player and I mained warrior. Is it a good choice to roll with warrior or do they have a hard time finding a spot in raids?
    Also, I'd very much like to skip leveling and dungeons since of my busy schedule, so I was wondering how much coins would a full 232ilvl character aproximately cost? Most of the characters on the trade section are naked with a few bis equipment, which I have no interest in, I'd be looking for one ready for raiding.
    Thanks in advance for the responses!
    Hello,
    Each BIS (best in slot) item costs around 23 coins, meaning around 20euro.

If you are too busy to level your own character (which is pretty easy on Icecrown, as you have 7x XP rate), to make instant 80 level it costs 20coins.

I play on warmane for about 6 years and, in my experience it is better to buy a character from the Trade system (naked character costs 30coins) than make instant 80 level even tho it costs 10 coins less. The reason why it is better is, first of all, you can find a really nice charcater for 30coins that has achivements, second of all has cool mounts, and most important thing Professions, achivements and reputation with factions. Rep with factions is important because, for example, you can instantly get a bis ring from ICC just by talking to NPC there if you buy a char that has exalted rep there.
    But dont chose any random character to buy, some are naked with no rep, no mounts, no gold, no profs, so spend couple of minutes looking for a character that has all that, and you will find a lot.

To have a great start on warmane, u would have to buy bis weapon, and 1-2 trinkets. They are really helpful with doing more dps/healing and might help you reach on top faster, ofc if you dont mind to spend some $ because each item will cost you about 20 euro.

Also about leveling on Icecrown, if you are experienced wow player, it might take you just 1 full day of playing to hit the 80 level! But then again it will take you more to level professions, farm reps, farm BOEs, so if you are about to spend some $, if i was you i would just buy someone elses character ready with some stuff that i pointed out above.

4. Lots of warriora on Warmane but don't let that stop you from playing it, there will always be raids for you to join.
    A 232 character would cost you 200-250 coins. While buying a naked one from trade together with gold will cost you 60-70. With the gold you can buy pretty sweet boe's.
    264 shoulders, legs, boots, ring(s) and neck
    245 chest, wrist, cloak and prolly more
    226 belt and helm
    200 trinkets(only darkmoon is worth it tho i guess)
    On top of this you can buy the battered hilt for a 251 weapon.

This will already boost your gs alot for alot less cash.
    The only real problem will be a 2nd weapon and gloves.

Gloves cost 30 eot so that's about 5-8 rdf's depending on your luck and if you'll spam them.
    Pos hc drops a pretty sweet 232 2h axe.

I personally would do it this way while using the criteria above. (Proffs and maybe boe equipped on the sale, blablabla)
    It will save you 100 or so bucks.
    But that's just me, hope it helps and goodluck

5. Lots of warriora on Warmane but don't let that stop you from playing it, there will always be raids for you to join.
    A 232 character would cost you 200-250 coins. While buying a naked one from trade together with gold will cost you 60-70. With the gold you can buy pretty sweet boe's.
    264 shoulders, legs, boots, ring(s) and neck
    245 chest, wrist, cloak and prolly more
    226 belt and helm
    200 trinkets(only darkmoon is worth it tho i guess)
    On top of this you can buy the battered hilt for a 251 weapon.

This will already boost your gs alot for alot less cash.
    The only real problem will be a 2nd weapon and gloves.

Gloves cost 30 eot so that's about 5-8 rdf's depending on your luck and if you'll spam them.
    Pos hc drops a pretty sweet 232 2h axe.

I personally would do it this way while using the criteria above. (Proffs and maybe boe equipped on the sale, blablabla)
    It will save you 100 or so bucks.
    But that's just me, hope it helps and goodluck
    The 1 wrong thing you got is, naked character doesnt cost 70coins, it costs 30c even with gold. I saw multiple people selling naked chars with around 30k gold for 30 coins, so i guess it depends how lucky you are to find such guy.

6. The 1 wrong thing you got is, naked character doesnt cost 70coins, it costs 30c even with gold. I saw multiple people selling naked chars with around 30k gold for 30 coins, so i guess it depends how lucky you are to find such guy.
    Hehe i ment 40 coins for gold and it was a really rough amount xD but i forgot trade characters can have gold aswell! Even more $$$ savedd ooooehwie

7. Yep! So u can really find amazing naked char with lots of gold, good mounts, achivs, boes etc etc etc,
    it costs around 30c but i think its worthy if you have no time to farm these stuff urself, tho thats kinda the point of WoW, to farm stuff, but guess people like to just go straight to end game haha (including me)
    I havent leveled new char for so long, i just find something good and buy it instead

8. I think your best shot would be to get someone to make a char for you, exactly what you want. There is no way you can get exactly what you want on market, there will always be something missing.