1. PvE situation

Hi all!

Regarding the PVE on Icecrown, I understand its 7x experience rate.

Does this impact on the PvE experience (before level 80)? Or does it make PvE easier because as you are doing DGs / raids you are levelling up.

I would love to be on a server that I can definitely enjoy both PVE and PVP - hence why I am asking.

Sorry completely new here.

Regards,

2. You can change the XP rate from 0,5x - 7x, just right click your XP bar. You can tone it down if you feel like you are missing something. And ofc it impacts experience, with 7x rates you skip a lot of quests or even some zones. It's for players who are more interested in endgame content.

3. Thanks for that! I did not know you could change the rate.

In regards to raiding, are there active players/guilds looking to do vanilla/tbc raids?

4. Thanks for that! I did not know you could change the rate.

In regards to raiding, are there active players/guilds looking to do vanilla/tbc raids?
    Niche. Have a look at recruitment section, maybe you can find something: http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=270
    Generally you can find some vanilla/TBC raid being hosted in global chat, which you can join with simply writing, or copy paste, /join global in chat.

5. Experience rate has zero effect on pve.

And if u wanna play tbc/vanila raids > go to tbc/vanilla server