1. Bis list for fdk tier9

Hi,

I've been looking at the Tier9 DPS Death knight tier set.

2pc: Blood strikes gives a chance to increase strength by 180 for 15 seconds.
    FDK generally use BS once per rotation after/before Pestilence so it doesn't seem likely that the PROC will occur often.

4pc: Blood Plague has a chance to critically strike

From a first glance, aside from the general increased gear stats, the set and its bonuses looks very weak for Frost Death knights.
    I've been trying to find a BIS list for FDK in TOGC, but I don't have any luck so far.

Is the Tier9 set worth pursuing as FDK? Or is it better to mismatch strong singular gear pieces?

Does anyone have a BIS list for FDK during TOGC?
    ^^^^^

2. Crit on your plague is actualy huge dps gain that very unlikely to be overshadowed by non-set gear + you'll be struggling to get arp cap in ToC era gear, while it'll continue to scale up with crit and str, just like ret palas keep T9 pieces till they get full T10 > their DoT crit is same dps gain as yours.
    But it might be better to switch to UH for ToC era due to high amount of haste on plate armor in this raid.

3. Thanks for the reply. I have a few questions if that's okay. I know some of these questions are annoying and can't really be answered without simming.
    but I would really appreciate your insight.

1. If a FDK takes the tier 9 set, would they also take Sigil of Virulence+ Bloodsubspec? Over Awareness/Unholy sub.

I've read that Awareness/Unholy subspec is only really worth in TOC with substantial amounts of ARPEN which isn't provided by the tier9 set.
    (Bloodsubspec also better utilizes the two pcs bonus of tier9)

2. Generally, In TOC, how large is the gap between Unholy & Frost? And do you believe the gap is realistically large enough that it's better to switch to Full UH?

Gaps:
    General DPS Gap caused by: Ease of gearing for Unholy due to high amounts of haste on gear and their ability to better utilize tier 9set
    General Gearing difficulty caused by: Frost Dk's having trouble reaching high amounts of armor pen/ Forced to mismatch singular ARPEN gear.

3. If you could estimate/guess, what would be generally superior in TOC? Tier9/Haste/Crit FDK or ArmorPen Priority FDK?

4. Personally, what would you do?
    -Go Unholy
    -Go Tier9+ unholy sub-spec FDK
    -Go Tier9+ Blood sub-spec FDK
    -Mismatch ARpen gear - FDK

Any response would be greatly appreciated.
    Everyone is open to answering these questions, I'll really love to read the thoughts/insights of other deathknights! I’ll make sure to read them all.