1. Simply put the merger with Blackrock murdered it for Horde. People that were long enough here would remember what was prior to the merger. Reason? Alliance is the dominating PVP faction - Racials (the human one), therefore Blackrock - PVP server = Alliance only. (mostly)

Merc mode? I ve tried it the last few weekends. If you are alliance you will get transferred to Horde and lose, because the other team usually has 5-6 BR players full resi EQ, while your mates would be the average Naxx casual raider (Frostmourne server)

Merc mode as Horde? You will literally NEVER get to be Alliance. This is based of 88 played games as Horde hunter over the last month, 63 of which lost, which is around 28% win ratio for Horde.

If you are the average Horde player (which most are) 28% is not bad, you are looking to complete the daily and carry on with your PVE. Yet sometimes it is frustrating to lose 6-7 games in a row and get hit by the other end of the statistic.

Bottom line, WM wont separate BR from other servers ever, therefore if you like Horde, make one and understand that you will lose most games, look for a PVP guild and make a premade. Otherwise, Roll alliance, dont turn on Merc mode, wait 20 min quque and have 70ish % to win a bg.

2. The solution is very simple, either wait for specific call to arms if you are queuing alone, or premade with 4 people. Premades really od increase the chance for a win tenfold

3. Premades really od increase the chance for a win tenfold
    Premades are cancer of this server, 10x 6500gs stomping and GY camping a group of 2000-5500gs randoms from icecrown/blackrock/lorderon. Promoting this behaviour makes pvp unplayable for new players, in long therm means death to server. Four years ago battlegrounds was a lot more random, now every 2nd or 3rd game you meet same premades.

4. It's funny because I started playing BGs again with my human disc priest like a week ago and I have maybe 20% win ratio at best. In highest bracket I keep facing premades on teamspeak and they are simply too coordinated, there is no chance to win.

5. Premades are cancer of this server, 10x 6500gs stomping and GY camping a group of 2000-5500gs randoms from icecrown/blackrock/lorderon. Promoting this behaviour makes pvp unplayable for new players, in long therm means death to server. Four years ago battlegrounds was a lot more random, now every 2nd or 3rd game you meet same premades.
    Not to mentioned that now they made is so if you dont release you get ''inactivity'' debuff.

6. Not to mentioned that now they made is so if you dont release you get ''inactivity'' debuff.
    Indeed, we are forced to revive and die

First 12