1. Horde always lose in battleground.

Guys, is there a way for the horde to win in battlegrounds? I`ve been playing PVP and i see horde always losing. Its rarely to win like 1 match. And Horde PVPers move to alliance faction to win. I wish if there is cross faction battlegrounds(Just my opinion).

2. in most case at least 50% of a horde team is made by alliance characters
    On Warmane there is a "mercenary mode", a custom feature, which allow ally players to join Horde team for a shorter queue time

3. I'm honestly hating pvp atm. Bg's aren't fun at all. I'm not gona buy gear with real money and unless you don't mind getting honor points through losing bgs then its a hard time. I just wish they had better ranking bgs. I hate versing bis characters every time, ruins the game for me.

4. honor points ?
    you can get them doing wintergrasp battle and quests. you will get alot more than spamming bgs all day.

5. And I always lose sts and dbw rolls to the freaking tank qq qq qq

6. honor points ?
    you can get them doing wintergrasp battle and quests. you will get alot more than spamming bgs all day.
    Good luck to win wintergrasp against quadruple a8 alliance multiboxers.

7. this is a problem that goes beyond Warmane and has been a problem for the last couple years and its the Hordes own fault. What happened was pretty much everyone pushed the Horde as the best faction thats only for "real gamers" so all the New Players join Horde and thats how we got here, a bunch of new people who don't have a clue how to play joined the Horde. I play on Classic too and across all realms its like 75% Horde, even with cross-faction battleground and mercenary mode you still have to wait in que for BGs, and the Horde still loses every match lol.

8. this is a problem that goes beyond Warmane and has been a problem for the last couple years and its the Hordes own fault. What happened was pretty much everyone pushed the Horde as the best faction thats only for "real gamers" so all the New Players join Horde and thats how we got here, a bunch of new people who don't have a clue how to play joined the Horde. I play on Classic too and across all realms its like 75% Horde, even with cross-faction battleground and mercenary mode you still have to wait in que for BGs, and the Horde still loses every match lol.
    Why are new players going to horde when every thread for years is loaded with complaints that double as training wheel ads through that human racial? Nothing about the talk makes horde pvp appear inviting but it promotes alliance pretty well.

But I won several BGs in under 3 hours yesterday before going back and winning more with a friend last night. I'll probably log on and do more today.

9. Why are new players going to horde when every thread for years is loaded with complaints that double as training wheel ads through that human racial? Nothing about the talk makes horde pvp appear inviting but it promotes alliance pretty well.

But I won several BGs in under 3 hours yesterday before going back and winning more with a friend last night. I'll probably log on and do more today.
    It's not about racials; its about being able to be the "bad guy" which for whatever reason is way more appealing to the newer generation than just being the "average do-gooder". Take the movie "Joker" or "Suicide Squad" as an example, even though they are the bad guys they are idolized, and those movies do x100 better than Batman or Superman. Take the Warcraft movie as an example as well, they portray the Orcs as being misunderstood. There have been several articles about the population on Classic WoW (not Warmane) that Horde out numbers Alliance 4 to 1. Its a common theme that is playing out across all the realms and servers I play on, both private and retail. It's weird but that's the core of it IMO. The Alliance at face-value is prim and proper which just isn't popular in todays world. I'd say the majority of the Alliance players are older or fans of other media (like LotR or GoT). Then theirs also the argument of "Its fantasy why would you play something dule like a human when you can literally be a minotaur?". Look at the advertisments for the new D&D Beyond, im not even sure what it is but they don't even showcase playable human characters, all the focus in the add is on playing as Orcs, Tieflings, Minotaurs, ect. Its also apart of "wokeism" and considering everything from other peoples point of view. In my day we just accepted the Troll was a bad guy, in todays world they try to rationalize what went wrong in the trolls life and sympathize with him.

Edit: I just wanted to add, the Horde has found a fix to their chronic losing, the last few days I've seen 3-4 teams with 6+ Hunters. Silencing Shot is completely shutting down all other RDPS and Healers.
    Edited: September 10, 2021

10. I do Bg's actively and it seems to me Horde is winning a lot, at least on "Icecrown" server.
    You might be up against a premade over and over again, take a break, 5-10 mins, then try join again to avoid them or smth.

11. this is a problem that goes beyond Warmane and has been a problem for the last couple years and its the Hordes own fault. What happened was pretty much everyone pushed the Horde as the best faction thats only for "real gamers" so all the New Players join Horde and thats how we got here, a bunch of new people who don't have a clue how to play joined the Horde. I play on Classic too and across all realms its like 75% Horde, even with cross-faction battleground and mercenary mode you still have to wait in que for BGs, and the Horde still loses every match lol.
    Mate, your theory is from another server probably, cause here no horde in bgs anymore, only alliance vs alliance left, most of battleground charts look like this or close:
    Edited: September 16, 2021

12. Mate, your theory is from another server probably, cause here no horde in bgs anymore, only alliance vs alliance left, most of battleground charts look like this or close:

But,but...Horde won...what seems to be the issue here?

13. But,but...Horde won...what seems to be the issue here?
    It should be now "blue alliance wins" and "red alliance wins" :D

14. Or maybe: Alliance and Other Alliance. And we change all Horde flags, so all Alliance heroes wouldn't be exposed to anything Horde related in bgs, like red color for example or God forbid genuine Horde race. And paint Other Alliance in rainbow colors instead.

15. It's not about racials; its about being able to be the "bad guy" which for whatever reason is way more appealing to the newer generation than just being the "average do-gooder". Take the movie "Joker" or "Suicide Squad" as an example, even though they are the bad guys they are idolized, and those movies do x100 better than Batman or Superman. Take the Warcraft movie as an example as well, they portray the Orcs as being misunderstood. There have been several articles about the population on Classic WoW (not Warmane) that Horde out numbers Alliance 4 to 1. Its a common theme that is playing out across all the realms and servers I play on, both private and retail. It's weird but that's the core of it IMO. The Alliance at face-value is prim and proper which just isn't popular in todays world. I'd say the majority of the Alliance players are older or fans of other media (like LotR or GoT). Then theirs also the argument of "Its fantasy why would you play something dule like a human when you can literally be a minotaur?". Look at the advertisments for the new D&D Beyond, im not even sure what it is but they don't even showcase playable human characters, all the focus in the add is on playing as Orcs, Tieflings, Minotaurs, ect. Its also apart of "wokeism" and considering everything from other peoples point of view. In my day we just accepted the Troll was a bad guy, in todays world they try to rationalize what went wrong in the trolls life and sympathize with him.

Edit: I just wanted to add, the Horde has found a fix to their chronic losing, the last few days I've seen 3-4 teams with 6+ Hunters. Silencing Shot is completely shutting down all other RDPS and Healers.
    Then how come blackrock's population is 60+% alliance? And non-progressive servers like Icecrown and Lordaeron are much more balanced than Frostmourne?

I think it's much simpler, horde pve racials are overpowered.

12 Last