1. Some questions about SP Enhance builds

Just did a bunch of digging and turned up very little information on the Spellpower Enhance itemization for Tier 8/9 now that Reign of the Dead no longer has a bugged ICD. Logs I've seen show that Spellhance is better than standard enhance until at least around ICC, maybe late TOGC all because of changes that were made do shaman in 3.3 vanilla. I think something to do with Fire Nova becoming an ability instead of a totem and changes to how spellpower scales. (at least that's what all I gathered from the things I've heard)

So I have a few very specific questions and I'm hoping some of you folks can help:

#1 In 4/5 Tier 8, do you replace every other piece (Gloves, Wrists, Belt, Boots, and both Rings/Trinkets) with int/SP gear or do you mix and match some agility pieces as well? If it's the latter, what are the best slots for AP vs SP gear?

#2 Standard enh shaman stacks haste to infinity but I've seen some sources saying that SP shaman gems AP/crit or just pure AP instead of haste. Can anyone confirm?

#3 Apparently in Tier 7 your BiS MH is Wraith Strike and OH is Angry Dread (unless you're orc then it's a SP fist weapon) with Black Magic on BOTH weapons. Does this change in Tier 8? I can't find any slow SP MH weapons in Ulduar and I assume Caress of Insanity is the BiS OH, but what MH should I be looking for and do the enchants change? (My thinking is Aesuga from HM Vezax 10m is the BiS MH but I want to make sure)

#4 What changes are made to the rotation? I saw a few recount/skada logs of SP shamans and it seemed as though none of them use Flame Shock. I tested it a few times myself and it does seem like you do more DPS just spamming Earth Shock, but what else changes in the prio list? With the talents/glyph, Fire Nova is on a 3 second cooldown but if I spam that every time it's up I'll go OOM way to quickly even with 2/2 Improved Storm Strike and Shamanistic Rage.

#5 Do your consumables change as well? Like do you still AP flask and potion of speed or SP flask with a different potion?

Any help is really appreciated, thanks guys.

2. SUP.

Been playing spellhance since the season on frostmourne started, so i can give you some answers considering i looked everywhere and the info on this build is kinda mixed

#1: when you gear spellhance, you play an hybrid build, so yes you have more spellpower than you actually should but you don't need to get a whole lot of pieces, i know that for T8 content you only get MH weapon with SP on it but the rest of the gear is normal AP gear

#2: i cannot confirm that going full AP/crit works, but i can safely say that going full haste is good, anything that can make your maelstrom procs faster is good, you can do more lightning bolts which is a major part of your dmg as SP enhance

#3: T7 weapons is indeed wraith strike and angry dread, and t8 bis weapons is indeed caress of insanity and aesuga, TECHNICALLY your main hand bis is actually valanyr, but to be honest the chances your going to get the fragments instead of a Hpal or anything else is really close to imposible. also, if you got enouph haste (around 600 to 700) go with double berserking on your weapons and go for trinket procs that gives haste, more attack power also means more spellpower considering we got a talent that gives SP scaling from AP.

#4 there is no changes compared to normal enhance, you just do fire nova and lightning bolt on CD whenever you can, and normally shamanistic rage should give you enouph mana that you can spam it effectively without getting OOM but that's on a raiding perspective, if you do heroics its possible with that build that you are going to get OOM aniway cuz you dont have enouph haste to actually profit from shamanistic rage

#5 I'd say that with A LOT of trial and error in raid, spellpower flask is hands down the best choice, and as long as you dont have haste cap (which is like 1300 for shaman) you always go with potion of speed (haste)

hope this helped C: