1. Assassination or Combat on Froustmourne PVE?

I'm finishing my leveling and have seen many assassination rogues on the way, is it better than combat? If yes, it's just better at this point of the season or goes through all the expansion?

2. Combat is better, but if you just leveled up you don't have the gear for it.

3. Id go assassination until you have trinks that can get you 100% armor pen on proc. However assassination is way easier to gear for, and more forgiving taking non armor pen pieces at lower gear levels. When wrath was live, assassination was the go to spec until RS came out and gave us STS, then combat rogues took over, least thats how it was on Drakka Server.

4. I'm finishing my leveling and have seen many assassination rogues on the way, is it better than combat? If yes, it's just better at this point of the season or goes through all the expansion?
    No,people just play what they like. I suggest you do the same,however combat is more sought after due to the debuff,better burst and better aoe burst,so you have to take that into account. Combat is just as playable as assa at low gear levels if not more,due to the lack of good daggers overall.