1. Decommission of Frostwolf, it may happen?

Hey lads. So i came back to warmane like 2 months ago after a long a** break, since 2015 i think, and i've been playing a little bit around both expansions. Just before i left the MoP realm was poppin, but now its really dead as you might know. there's no bgs, no arenas, and PvE also looks dead af (some1 told me it's still pretty bug), infinite q's on everything. season ended with r1 at 1.8 lol. so i was wondering, what's the point on having this realm still up when there's no activity more than lvling up?

I remember when Frostwolf came to warmane and the MoP hype was real, i spent like 600+ coins on PvP gear to start arenas right away, + some mounts and some extra shi*t. My chars are still around but i cant enjoy those things anymore because there's no ppl left. I mean, if the realm its never gonna die and characters will stuck there forever, maybe we can get some transfer as an option to at least enjoy some wotlk? (something similar happened with cata realm, right?)

idk, i thought it could be a good option for ppl that spent either lot of time or money on MoP characters and now they can't enjoy them anymore, just to log on and fly around or do some stuff on Timeless Isle

2. It is true that realm is completely dead..few weeks ago website shows ~300 online. logged - ~20 alliance and even less horde. Not enough people for single SoO combining both factions.. But I don't see this happening (the refunding part), because we will get free coins for WotLK realms instead donating for them.

3. The realm wont be closed
    Have you ever considered allowing duplication of characters from WotLK realms to MoP to attempt to populate it? People could skip leveling in the boring Vanilla content and jump straight into Cata/MoP.

4. Have you ever considered allowing duplication of characters from WotLK realms to MoP to attempt to populate it? People could skip leveling in the boring Vanilla content and jump straight into Cata/MoP.
    The whole point is to not refund and keep it "alive"-online..I don't think they actually care about MoP realm itself, because if they did there will be some changelogs and efforts shown to us. Don't have empty hopes. I've invested 13,000 achievement points, over than half year /played on my main account (single character only, not mentioning the 6 other characters on same account with farmed 5-6 cata/pre mogs each or alt accounts) on MoP realm and here I am - gave up on everything there few years ago like 97% of people

MoP is best, but it's way too late to resurrect it and the income from expansion itself is miserable compared to WotLK.

Add: 2-3 weeks ago me and friend tried ICC25 to see if invincible's reins is obtainable - no, no normal boss kills count..still..even Invincible's reins is still 'restricted' while everything(achievements) from 10(n/hc) works flawless
    Edited: September 17, 2021

5. The realm wont be closed

How about a fresh start for it? You'd have so many people coming from other servers for a fresh MOP.

6. Well why won't it be closed. Cata and BC were both closed.
    It's obvious no one plays MOP anymore. If anything make it instant 90 Arena realm.

7. Well why won't it be closed. Cata and BC were both closed.
    It's obvious no one plays MOP anymore. If anything make it instant 90 Arena realm.

Ye that's what comes to my mind, i've heard TBC got shut down for inactivity too, and Neltharion (i had a full BiS priest there RIP) had the same fate

MoP is just unplayable, but i guess realm keeps giving profit so thats the reason they keep it "alive"

i figured it was a good idea to at least open some kind of transfer so ppl that spent sh*t tons of hours can at least enjoy their characters somewhere else

i guess its not gonna happen lol. gg

8. A seasonal mop realm is definitely a very viable option and has been mentioned a few times, however I cannot make any announcements for that as its not planned yet
    Before that is possible a lot of issues need to be ironed out

9. Welcome back! Don't listen to people saying MoP is dead, it's not! There are active guilds which raid and clear SoO heroic, ToT and other lower raids every week, guild names are mop funeral party on alliance and Rainclouds on horde. Even ToT 25 and SoO 25 LFR happens regularly. Welcome and enjoy, bg's happen rarely but duels and 2s and wargames do happen sometimes and can be organized easily. We also sometimes engage in world pvp according to the code of conduct of this realm ^^ On other servers toxic people abuse you, here we make them fans of world pvp but on receiving end, and we protect you ;)

10. I also spent a lot of coins when the MoP realm was released to jump into arenas right away. Now Pvp is definitely dead and there is no point playing those characters anymore as I'm not interested in Pve content at all.
    I've already asked that a couple months ago but didn't receive a proper response. But it would be awesome if we were able to refund our stuff from the MoP realm to get the coins back at least, so we're able to spend those on the Wotlk realms. Why doesn't that option exist? :/