1. Game constantly crashing only on one character

Today I encountered a weird problem, my game crashes every time I login only on my main character, the error seems to be often for many people but they all seem to have resolved it by cleaning cache/WTF folder or by reinstalling the game.

I have tried both plus updating all my drivers, opening the game in windowed mode and removing all the add-ons but it doesnt seem to help at all.
    All my other characters work fine and without a problem, the fault that crashes it is:

This application has encountered a critical error:

"ERROR #132 (0X85100084) Fatal Exception
    Program:
    Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0023:00712409

The instruction at "0x00712409" referenced memory at "0x000001a0".
    The memory could not be "read"

Press OK to terminate the application"

Basically what I had tried so far to resolve the problem is:

-Clean cache/interface/WTF folders
    -update all software/drivers
    -defragment the disks
    -clean registry and junk files
    -uninstall the game
    -install the game again (without Addons to prevent any addon failure)

Is there anything else I might have missed and is there someone else who has a similar problem?

I would also like to ask is there a way to force my character to the nearest graveyard by some ticket or similar action as I can't seem to touch anything the second the game loads due to the crash? Got a feeling it might help because all the other characters on the account are playable without a problem.

2. You could try unstucking via "Character unstuck" service here: https://www.warmane.com/account/services
    It teleports you to your HS location.

3. It worked, it's always something simple as hell, turns out the location caused the crashing, didn't know being stuck could be solved via login and not just in-game, thanks :D