1. Likelihood of a Lordaeron 2.0 realm?

Can't be the only one thinking it would be an opportune moment for Warmane to release a second Lordaeron-esque server, right?! Seen lots of momentum within the fresh wotlk community, but nothing would compare to Warmane releasing another progressive realm, imo :)

2. Personally, I don't see a benefit to introducing another progressive realm. Frostmourne took the load off of other realms during the Covid stay-at-home period and now that's it's over you can tell the realms rarely hit the people cap anymore. Making another one would just split the population further and eventually a realm would die and we'd come back full circle.

3. Such incentives are a one-day wonder, much like the (now gone) Burning Crusade realm.

You can't keep up with the endless "new start" "progressive" hype using content that is 15+ years old.

There will always be people more advanced than you, but why would that be bad? Start a new character yourself, and see how it goes.

4. Lordaeron should have been/stayed progressive from the start. Naxx should always be required to break into Uld, Uld to break into ToC, and ToC to break into ICC.

5. I think this should be looked at. One last ride before wotlk classic comes and changes private server scene forever. However, in my opinion, if such a thing were to be done, it should come as a complete reset of Lordaeron, and not the opening of a new realm. Similar to how Frostmourne does it, ofcourse just once. The issue of people having geared characters there who they love(myself included) could be fixed in a couple of ways. First way would be to transfer those characters to Icecrown outright. Second way would be to hold those characters and only port them back to the "new" Lordaeron once the new one has been at the last patch of the game for a reasonable time(this also has its own issues ofc). Anyway, I think it's a good idea, seeing as Lordaeron has been at ICC patch for years now and most of the top guilds that left could be swayed back to return. All that being said, I think it's highly unlikely we get a new/reseted Lordaeron, which is alright, but also sad, in a way.

6. There is Frostmourne for just this reason. Also, most players from Lordaeron wouldn't want to go and play on icecrown, the realms have quite differing communities.

7. I would love to see this happen. And when they do, they should include Furious and Relentless weapons and shields into the mix . This is one aspect of Lordaeron that is so dumb in my opinion. Why let there be Wrathful weapons, and not let the Furious and Relentless weapons be a possibility? It's kind of unfair honestly...

8. It's not the dumb aspect, it's dumb players mostly. At the start of new season, weapons from last season are getting removed from vendors.

Lordaeron is at season 8, which means you can only buy Wrathful weapons and this is how it should be.

9. If they reset Lordaeron or transferred the characters to Icecrown then I would immediately stop playing here.

I choose not to play on Icecrown for a reason.

10. I would like that very much.
    I just don't want to play on a x7-server, but lordaeron is to far in progress for new players like me.

11. I would like that very much.
    I just don't want to play on a x7-server, but lordaeron is to far in progress for new players like me.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=433921

12. Thydus sent some feedback to some of the Warmane Devs about this, and I believe they are looking at it internally for now. Either way, the idea is to have a 1x progressive 1-60, then 60-70 and then 70-80 realm. This would allow everyone to level comfortably to max level without getting left behind. Anyway, just wanted to let people interested in this know.

13. Frostmourne is the progressive realm.

Leave Lordaeron alone.

14. Thydus sent some feedback to some of the Warmane Devs about this, and I believe they are looking at it internally for now. Either way, the idea is to have a 1x progressive 1-60, then 60-70 and then 70-80 realm. This would allow everyone to level comfortably to max level without getting left behind. Anyway, just wanted to let people interested in this know.
    Make raids progressive too or at least ICC. Instead of trying to find a difficulty sweet spot that pleases everybody, make ICC have different levels of difficulty, such as ICC, ICC HC, ICC+, ICC HC+, ICC++, ICC HC++. That way new players can raid on a level where they feel comfortable and then progress onto harder content, and hardcore players can progress even further into more challenging encounters. Adjustable difficulty has been a function that added replayability to games since decades ago, but on Lordaeron the jump from 80 to ICC and then onto HC content is too daunting for newcomers and casual players.

15. Frostmourne isn't that popular. It has big rates(which you can play with on Icecrown if you really want to), and it resets yearly. So they are correct about making it progressive, but perhaps changing it to a 1x realm with a 2 year cycle would be better imo. Also, to everyone moaning about low rates being bad, let's be real for a moment. If you are reading this then you have time to spend on Forums, so miss me with that i'm too busy BS. Everything Warmane has done apart from Lordaeron has been appeasing the high rate players, who either quit after 2 months and go on another fresh crusade, or just want to do make a character today and have Shadowmourne by tommorow afternoon. Let's give the Lordaeron community, and the people who enjoy low rates something after years.

12 Last