1. i already knew that.
    The problem is: It's just not the same. On a new realm, if everyone is leaving you behind on leveling just because you're the dumbass who chooses to level at blizzlike rates, then you will sooner or later change it to max again, or you will be left behind.

2. Yes. That is why this topic is so active. Frostmourne just ain't it.

3. Yes. That is why this topic is so active. Frostmourne just ain't it.
    14 responses to the topic, 3 of which are yours and not all of those responses could be categorized as in support of the OP. That is not what I would describe as "so active".

4. Lol i check in and get notifications for it. Look at the amount of views it has compared to other topics mate. So unless I viewed it 2600 times in a week somehow, don't blame it on me xD. Anyway, why do you have to go out against me just because I support the idea, or is the new meta making fun of people all the time?

5. You checking in and getting notifications is irrelevant. What you specifically do is not indicative of the greater community. That's just what you're doing.

Also the total views doesn't mean anything. Many people viewed the topic and didn't respond. The topic is a bit clickbait and yet in over a month the topic has gotten to only two pages of posts. That is not "so active".

I have nothing against you. I am against resetting the server. If you want a different server, advocate for that, but when you talk about destroying the characters that some players have spent years playing, then you will get opposition. Moving characters to Icecrown is destroying characters, no matter what you think.

Most importantly, Warmane already has a progressive server. Play Frostmourne if that's what you want.

6. Frostmourne is the progressive realm.

Leave Lordaeron alone.
    Just to be clear on that:
    i don't want Lordaeron to be reset. I'm wishing for a completely new server, a Lordaeron 2.0 if you will.
    And yes, i'm aware that this may split the community on Lordaeron 1.0 but this would kinda support my case, doesn't it.
    Also, if you would set up a progressive x1-Server with WotLK right now, i'm sure that many people that are pissed off by blizzard would take a look what true legacy-servers look like.

7. There's no reason to make Lordaeron 2.0

People seem to think fresh is something nice. It's nice until 1st group of hardcore players achieves Realm's Firsts, as if you ever had a chance. That's where the "momentum" is and that's where the "momentum" dies, and the realm becomes "basic" realm.

Warmane already has Frostmourne, you can go experience the fresh server there. If that isn't to your liking, please stop suggesting fresh realms.

If you want to be more realistic, you could at least suggest (please don't [waste your time]) Icecrown 2.0

First 12