1. Tanking is Hard?

hey i just realized tanking is hard isn it ? i mean i am playing now for like 4 days or so, and i tried tanking as blood dk and i died so often and fast. then i switched to DD and i realized that the other tanks are struggleing as well is that normal in wotlk dungeons ? i cant progress with dungeons untill there is a lvl 80 Tank in my dungeon :D

2. hey i just realized tanking is hard isn it ? i mean i am playing now for like 4 days or so, and i tried tanking as blood dk and i died so often and fast. then i switched to DD and i realized that the other tanks are struggleing as well is that normal in wotlk dungeons ? i cant progress with dungeons untill there is a lvl 80 Tank in my dungeon :D
    Yes and no.

Probably the more accurate statement would be: Tanking requires significantly more responsibility and planning in comparison to damage dealers. Good tank and good healer compensate each other and make their lives easier.

You will get spanked as a lowbie BLOOD DK in dungeons, but with proper talents, positioning, pulls, def usage and healer you could do just fine. It could actually be really fun.

3. hmmm... but why is everyone bad in tanking these mobs in thhe dungeon... xd

4. hmmm... but why is everyone bad in tanking these mobs in thhe dungeon... xd
    They probably haven't had previous experience in tanking it.
    Also, what level you are and what dungeon we're talking about?

HC dungeons under lvl 70 could be quite hard to do. Maybe try normal.

5. i am 73 and doing wotlk dungeons, and i allways have to leave the group cause its time waste :D its the dungeon with the prince and dragons i think its the first dungeon of all

6. It shouldn't be too much of a problem if done properly, but those are really time-consuming. At 73 you'd want to do dungeons only if there are quests involved (I think there are few for that one), but that's it.

Also, if the group sucks there's not much you can do.

7. hmm okey so i neeed to have luck with mates xD

8. i am 73 and doing wotlk dungeons, and i allways have to leave the group cause its time waste :D its the dungeon with the prince and dragons i think its the first dungeon of all
    Only hard boss in that dungeon at that lvl should be the duo: the warrior + warlock boss. And it is true that that boss is difficult for low levels. It's very taxing on the healer. It's difficult on Lordaeron aswell where people are better geared than on Icecrown. Doesn't surprise me you're struggling there. It's just the way it is. The leveling speed on Icecrown doesn't really allow for proper gearing.

9. I usually craft those cobalt tank items for 70-72 or whatever, scout AH for some greens. Keep using defencive CDs, even on trash pulls, key is to use them proactively - before SHTF. Tbh with blood I feel quite OP.

10. im new player and my first alt was prot warr in first dungeons i was very bad but with some guides and help from other players everyone say that im very good (atleast as newplayer)