1. [A] The Boost Squad

The Boost Squad

Hello Everyone. First I would like to make a little introduction. The cover picture represents the Boost Team for Icc 10/25 Heroic Full Runs on Icecrown Alliance Side.

Team Composition

Team Leader Palarai
    Turtleallday
    Throwback
    Kalyndas
    Inie
    Alitta
    Katzz
    Bim
    Kacinator
    Arrj
    Herbattka
    Patologia
    Mathanko
    Lucidetox
    Fiatasa
    Booginator

Team Goal
    Our team was created to help players that have a hard time finding an End Game Guild or do not spend that much time in World of Warcraft to want one. There are players that only want the achievement to increase points or just want a 0 GS fresh 80 Character to be fast boosted and geared.

The Team offers Clean boosts 12/12 with Loot included for all types of chars and specs.

For more info regarding the topic, PM
    Team Leader Palarai In-game

Boosted Friends

Here are just a couple of feedbacks left by some of our Boosted Friends

Edited: May 8, 2022

2. Great Service

Client 12/12 1H12M Name: Shandrys

Wipe or not Gear is Gear, get to it fast and legit with them boys.

3. Client 12/12 1H12M Name: Shandrys

any stream to prove this 1h12m?

4. It's 5 min video. Where can i see 1h12min?

5. It's 5 min video. Where can i see 1h12min?
    Sorry, we are not here to make a show for someone, we are here to do our jobs in delivering our boosts.

Have a good day.

Kind Regards :)

6. Sorry, we are not here to make a show for someone, we are here to do our jobs in delivering our boosts.

Have a good day.

Kind Regards :)
    Noone is talking about making any show. You said 1h12min run. 9 ppl. I just wanna see how you did it so fast. Or you have something to hide?

7. Noone is talking about making any show. You said 1h12min run. 9 ppl. I just wanna see how you did it so fast. Or you have something to hide?
    There is nothing to hide when you run a bane run with Bis Players and each does 20k DPS in a fight, solo tank solo heal. Trash getting pulled stacked with other trash saved about 20 mins time, try it :) If you have good players its really efficient :)

8. There is nothing to hide when you run a bane run with Bis Players and each does 20k DPS in a fight, solo tank solo heal. Trash getting pulled stacked with other trash saved about 20 mins time, try it :) If you have good players its really efficient :)
    dude i did it with 10 ppl 1h10min. thats why i wanna see how you did it with 9 ppl 1h12m. So there is no "show" "hate" or something. just trying to learn

9. Client 12/12 1H4Min Giant Quest = 5 min :) Name: Arthio

10. Clients 12/12 Names: Bakalin and Menae

Edited: September 20, 2021

123 ... Last