1. Enhanced warmane store

Good day ladies and gentlemen,
    I was wondering whether it would be possible to introduce a way how to notify character owners who are selling on warmane trade. There are many instances when a nice avatar is strangely stripped out of equip or some similar example. If we could inform sellers with our expectations and demands i think all sides could benefit from it. Selling characters would go more smoothly and server's income would be greatnly increased in return. It would also make buying/selling more flexible and dynamic.
    Win-Win for all.

2. no store enhancement is gonna be able to teach you to read

3. your comment is off topic and doesnt contribute any value to the thread. What i am driving at is that there are many instances when one would like to contact seller to add or remove some items, inventory stuff etc. Now its not possible and would be great if it were possible. I see that many players put the price as low as possible by removing many items but there are people who would like to pay for those to be kept on. Would make life easier for all parties.

4. no store enhancement is gonna be able to teach you to read

"Emblems are not included"
    -Ok..what about when they are?
    How will you (as potential buyer) know their amounts..what kind of currencies in general the character have (EoF, WG Marks, Cooking Awards, Jewelcrafter's Tokens....etc...just examples)..if any at all? There are a lot flaws
    If the system is perfectly (or close) made chats won't be flooded like now explaining what exactly your character coming with when the whole inventory is included and giving stream or photo "proofs" of your currencies to the "buyers" which often leads to "HEY I GOT SCAMMED" threads -another headaches.

I'm pretty sure the biggest part of warmane's income nowdays is from trading system, not coins store so put some effort to improve it.
    Character with LoD/Bane, few BiS (some donated items, maybe qiraji if you're exalted, some items not) - boom..easy sell. meanwhile wasting coins on fresh hero just for 2 or 3 items? hell no. even social guilds nowdays are farming at least 4 LoD/RS25h weekly..even pure PvP oriented players prefer to buy characters from there because the minor stuff like riding, professions and everything else you don't want to waste time with ingame for ~$10 difference?
    Edited: September 23, 2021

5. @katangaaa your post doesnt say any of that. people excuse bad english but they cant read your mind.

@blkundxp make a suggestion to add emblems to the armory so buyers can check there like they do with the rest. wait dont. that was suggested before and got not a single reply by players or attention from who codes the market.

@both letting sellers type crap was removed and suggestions to add it back were denied. if thats what this is about its breaking one of the suggestions rules.

6. @both letting sellers type crap was removed and suggestions to add it back were denied. if thats what this is about its breaking one of the suggestions rules.
    The messages usually were fraudulent. So people who got lied to, got "scammed". Reversing character purchase isn't an option.
    It's good that it's removed, but it left a hole of missing information.

Emblem amounts would be nice to be included on character information. That's on full inventory sales.

I'd kinda like (un)anonymous offers as comment to sale. e.g. "can you remove X item, would buy if you did." If seller agrees, they could remove the item and place the character on sale again for the public. Or to completely negate comments, use dropboxes options.
    e.g. [REMOVE] - [NECKLACE] ; [REMOVE] - [TRINKET] / [Twilight Sharpened Scale (Normal)]