1. Trade system joke

Hello there,

I just bought 2 packs of coins and was looking a way to buy some gold via trade system for a new Lordaeron char (yeah, I hate to start leveling as a poor sucker). However, during the trade I got an error that I have to enable 2FA. Okay, completed. Trying to trade coins for gold once again and getting "You must have Two Factor Authentication enabled for atleast 3 days before purchasing a trade item.". Is this a ****ing joke or what? I wasted some money and have to wait for 3 days to buy an in-game currency? Is there any workaround for this?

2. only joke is you didnt have 2fa on already. *****ing like that you sound just like the type who gets their account stolen for not having 2fa on and says its warmanes fault. youll get to buy your gold in 3 days and wont have this happen again. unless you turn 2fa off.

3. 2FA is there to prevent theft and better secure your account now that you have donated coins (actual money).
    It's not a joke and there's no workaround. Wait the 3 days.

4. The problem is that this is a new account, so obv 2fa was disabled. It seems I will start with 0 gold kek.