1. enchanting problem

hi,guys ,i have problem with enchanting.reached 450 but all top enchants i cant do because for reagents asking me to have dalaran jewelcrafter token which is insane,i am not jc,tailor/enchanter,so dont know what to do,i wrote ticket but waiting for answer 7 days and still nothing,any help from someone who had same issues maybe

2. That sounds too weird,
    delete cache folder
    make sure you don't have any custom files("patch" from another pserver, for example)

3. tried and didnt helped,strange thing is also when i open atlas loot enhanced v5.11.04 and click on ench overthere is also for reagent need dalaran jewelcrafters token...

4. June 4, 2022  
    tried and didnt helped,strange thing is also when i open atlas loot enhanced v5.11.04 and click on ench overthere is also for reagent need dalaran jewelcrafters token...
    Yo mate we have the same problem. Ill currently experiencing now that error. Did you fix it?

5. June 4, 2022  
    My guess is both of you, guys, are trying to get recipes that are unavailable in current Frostmourne iteration. Not a single Ench recipe requires tokens. Neither you need any exclusive Ench reagents for JWC. Use addons for 3.3.35a version and disable "advanced" UI addons