1. Warmane Disapears out of my folder?

Hello, ever since I have started playing Warmane. I have to go into the website to redownload the game as it seems it deletes itself if I put my computer to sleep. Is this a known issue or just something wrong on my end? I hate spending so much time redownloading!

2. Hello, ever since I have started playing Warmane. I have to go into the website to redownload the game as it seems it deletes itself if I put my computer to sleep. Is this a known issue or just something wrong on my end? I hate spending so much time redownloading!
    That is 100% a problem on your end. It could be a few different things. If I had to guess though you aren't using the Admin profile for the PC and its only downloading them as temporary files then clears them when the account is logged out (or the PC is restarted). You can fix this by simply downloading the game with the Admin profile. If its not that then it is maybe your antivirus software flagging the folder as malicious and deleting it, you can fix that by adjusting the security level of your antivirus program or marking the folder as an exception. Those are the best case scenario.

Worse case scenario you either 1. have an aggressive virus that keeps looping your computer to a previous saved state (you can usualy view the different save states in the System Restore tab) 2. Your Harddrive is failing/has failed and can no longer hold memory other than temporarily and eventually it won't be able to hold it at all, and is reseting itself to a saved state or 3. Your computer crashed and corrupted the User profile that you are using (whether it be the PC Admin profile or just a regular user),just like above with the Virus, which could've also been the cause of the crash, your computer is reverting the User profile back to a previous saved-state which doesn't have WoW installed.

Try the first two suggestions, maken sure you are using the Admin profile when downloading the game and that your antivirus software isn't flagging the files as malicious and deleting them. If that isn't the problem, do a full System Restore and Factory reset, if it keeps happening after that, your HD is failing and will need to be replaced.

So to summraize there is only 1 of 2 problems happening either A. Your computer is simply deleting the files for one reason or another or B. Resetting itself to a saved state for one reason or another.

On the off chance you are using a MAC, ignore everything I said cause I have no clue about that. This only applies to Windows OS.