1. A question regarding raid leading

Hi, so I was wondering. If i would host an icc25, 5.8k gs+, full run, standard loot rules, no items reserved, master loot. etc, and if on the first boss I'd give out the items and then RO and kick the dudes from the raid, would that be bannable?

2. There is no way it would be bannable. They chose to follow you, they know the risks of raiding with random dudes.

3. why would it be? its a piece of **** move, would get people adding you to keep track of you if you namechanged, people would let others know youre a douchebag to keep you from leading any but the most desperate players, but warmane wouldnt ban if loot wasnt stolen

4. as long as you assign the loot in a proper way, it is fine. (no ban)

btw do you plan to do that because you need only the loot from the first boss?
    In that case there is no need to call "RO" and disbanding the Raid-Group.
    After loot assignment you may just leave the raid and let them continue without you (it should not be hard for them to replace 1 player)
    Edited: September 29, 2021

5. Do this enough, or if it spreads, it might become against rules considering you'll **** over 24 players for a week. This is naturally assuming they can't form a continuation.

Also prepare to be on ignore lists as well.

6. Umm, no, the purpouse of the raid would be to save them and waste the ID.

7. So, it's bad enough that most pugs RO at marrow because people don't wanna press their buttons, now we have to look out for mentally challenged trolls who think wasting 24 people's raid ID is fun. :)

8. Umm, no, the purpouse of the raid would be to save them and waste the ID.
    then there might be a chance you may get banned for "Disrupting gameplay" if you act like that on purpose to cause trouble to warmane community (above all if you do that more than once)

9. you should leave Warmane, we have been fighting against such as your kind for too long
    Edited: September 30, 2021

10. Umm, no, the purpouse of the raid would be to save them and waste the ID.
    So your only intention is to mess 24 other people's time? And lock them for the rest of the week, just because you feel like that?
    I'll tell you, people have been blacklisted and corpse camped for less than that; and I can assure you, the second people find out your other toons, you won't be leaving Dalaran for 2 minutes without getting shot down. You kind of sound like an *******, if you don't mind me saying so.

11. So your only intention is to mess 24 other people's time? And lock them for the rest of the week, just because you feel like that?
    Yes, that would be the plan.

12. So, would this be bannable? If a gm can lend his opinion here, that would be wonderful.

13. If you want to know what GMs judgement would look like - ask a GM. Meaning, open a ticket ingame.

But as I see it, it would be absurd and logic under such rule would lead to some peak stupidity rules.

14. So for 2 years you couldn't find the time to troll 24 people and find out if the answer to your stupid question is yes or no? I gotta say, you need to graduate life ASAP...