1. retri pally smourne macro/script

hello;

I am trying to play my retri pally (been away for 3 years) and im reinstalling my addons/etc.

I just can't seem to find the script for pally to cancel aura the smourne (which i still dont understand why is that a good thing for paladins) and bind it to my normal attacks/skills.

Tia.

2. Thanks mate. Tho i still dont understand why cancelling it gives extra dps lol

3. This is a tiny dps gain if you use the addon called FreeMe that'll automatically cancel it faster than the speed of sound given the spell ID of chaos bane. The point of doing it is rets get stacks extremely quickly with seals&tiny abom and raw damage modified by % dmg increasers that pallies have an abundance of slightly outweighs playing regularly. It's also because on average you'll still keep bout half of chaos bane's strength as the stacks always keep flying in. Never use this in a fight with adds though, and possibly one in which you're not always on the target. Not only is the raw dmg getting split but you might not have uptime to proc enough banes to make cancelling worth it.

4. Thanks mate. Tho i still dont understand why cancelling it gives extra dps lol
    The damage from the Chaos Banes+the avg strength from fragments outweighs the damage of keeping the buff.

Not only is the raw dmg getting split but you might not have uptime to proc enough banes to make cancelling worth it.
    It's never a loss.