1. Help, The server disconnects inmediatly

Hello.

I just moved to another country (Dominican Republic) and I tried to log in into the game from there today (september 29), but when I try, put email address and password, it says inmediatly "you have been disconnected from the server". It gives no explanation. I logged in to my account on the warmane internet page and there was a double identification, which I did, and logged in without problems. It said there that my character is active, with the equipment and level it had so that's fine, Icecrown server. But then, why cannot I log in into the game?

What can I do to solve the problem? Please help me.

2. Sounds like your ISP is blocking access to the host server. Its a common practice with South American ISP to have a "blacklist" of IPs that they will not connect too. This opens the question though, is Warmane.com ran on the same server and has the same IP as the game servers? Seeing as it has a (.Com) domain my guess would be that it isn't. I could be wrong but that's my guess, especially if everything was working fine before you relocated.