1. Everyone having this issue?

So, I was in a RS raid and we were about to kill the first boss when alot of others npcs joined the festival. I thought it was an hunter trolling or someone pulling, but then I joined a ICC raid and while we were killing trash, all of the trash came and.. you know the rest. Wipe

Is the server bugging also on your raids?
    Or it it my bad luck pugging?

Thanks

2. I've had few pugs raid that the same happened, we all thought it was a bug, but it ended up as a rouge using nitro boots and his speed buff doing stealthy pulls. We caught the ****er like the 3rd time it happened.

3. So, I was in a RS raid and we were about to kill the first boss when alot of others npcs joined the festival. I thought it was an hunter trolling or someone pulling, but then I joined a ICC raid and while we were killing trash, all of the trash came and.. you know the rest. Wipe

Is the server bugging also on your raids?
    Or it it my bad luck pugging?

Thanks
    For RS,it could be that one of the offtank(s) got knocked into a pack of adds and died towards the end of the fight.
    For ICC,that was probably a trap triggered or somebody was blind and pulled. It happens.

4. Hey, thanks for your awnser.

It was weird because we were fighting Bal and suddendly Saviana joined the fight, no one would be knocked that far. She literally came flying to us and obv, we wiped. All I can think is either bug or a hunter eye of the beast.
    The same day, I went icc25m, and we were killing the trash and more trash came out of nowhere, it was not a trap, or my dbm would activate.

5. I joined a VoA25 yesterday and someone with a Steam Tonk Controller ( "pet" that looks like a tank from Ulduar ) was disrupting our raid and was pulling unnecessary trash mobs and all of the bosses at once and you couldn't even see whose tank it was ( no name of the owner on the tooltip ) so that might also be one of the explanations

6. Yes you most likely got trolled by someone and while people were busy with the raid he/she pulled. I've had several such occasions in the Citadel