1. The Ebon watcher bug

I cant get any more quest with The Ebon watcher. I completed last quest [It Could Kill Us All] and he wont give me new ones. Im not only one with this problem, another dk's also waiting for help in front of npc.
    Edited: October 1, 2021

2. You need to do the following quests: The Air Stands Still, It could kill us all, The Restless Dead, The Stones that Started a Revolution

3. yeah cool dude but he don't give me any quest any more and after completing (It could kill us all) it bugs and he wont give me anything else.

Like i know the order of quest, done it 1 million times and also cheeked on wowhead.

This is how it looks for me. Im missing like 4 quests.

He just jumped from (Once More Unto The Breach, Hero) to (It Could Kill Us All) I didn't had those 4 quest with red X.
    Spoiler: Show
    Edited: October 1, 2021

4. Found the issue, will be fixed soon (its a general problem so other quests were affected)
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/105031

5. Should be fine now, there will be a major rework of the quest chain though so heads up.

6. Still nothing for me

I could do yesterday The Restless Dead but after it nothing again.
    So now it looks like this for me.

I gues i can forget about Arcanum of Torment
    Edited: October 3, 2021

7. This is response I got from 2 days of waiting

I cant do any of the quest in the area because there is no quest I can take. For any mod that going to read it I made a list what I have done and what don't and you can clearly see that it should work like that.

Like I don't care about gold from quest's but let me buy enchantment for my head.
    Edited: October 4, 2021

8. It will be up soon, it was a core issue regarding multiple exclusive quests as a req for some other quests