1. Which server?

*Realm.
    I'm assuming this has already been asked plenty of times, sorry if it has at any time recently, but I would really like to know; as someone new to both priv servers and WotLK in general (I started playing back during late Cata), is it more worth my time to start on Frostmourne for the patch progression or just go straight to Icecrown?
    And considering I am not a WotLK veteran, would it be best to avoid Lordaeron?
    I have a lvl 15 on Icecrown, but I also plan to have a friend who has never played WoW join me on Frostmourne, and I'd just like to go with whatever is more recommended, since I'll likely focus on playing with the friend above all.
    Edited: October 8, 2021

2. Frostmourne is already halfway through its lifespan, so you'll have to decide for yourself if you wanna jump into that or not. I'd recommend just going to another realm and then hopping in Frostmourne in April when it resets.
    As for Lordaeron or Icecrown, depends on what you're after. If you're willing to dedicate a lot of time to the game, I'd give Lordaeron a shot. If you're looking for something more casual or if you don't wanna get cockblocked by difficulty hop to Icecrown.
    Remember, if x7 experience rate of Icecrown is too much for you, you can always change it: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=433921

3. Frostmourne is already halfway through its lifespan, so you'll have to decide for yourself if you wanna jump into that or not. I'd recommend just going to another realm and then hopping in Frostmourne in April when it resets.
    As for Lordaeron or Icecrown, depends on what you're after. If you're willing to dedicate a lot of time to the game, I'd give Lordaeron a shot. If you're looking for something more casual or if you don't wanna get cockblocked by difficulty hop to Icecrown.
    Remember, if x7 experience rate of Icecrown is too much for you, you can always change it: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=433921
    Ah, damn, thank you. I did notice that it was about to enter its second patch(?), but the gravity of that didn't really hit me until you used "halfway."
    I was also unaware of the rate changing option, as I didn't manage to catch that info anywhere.
    I don't mind higher exp rates too much, I've levelled many alts in retail and although the quests are significantly different in several regards in pre-Cata, I still have done the zones enough times to warrant a bit of extra speed, haha.
    I appreciate the response; very helpful.
    Cheers.
    Edited: October 9, 2021