1. Karazhan Chess Event

Hello !

I'm doing this post regarding Karazhan Chess Event that my guildmates and I tried multiples times last night without success.

We're alliance and the others bosses went fine but the chess event didnt.

I was hoping to have some advices to pass the event. Wev'e tried multiples times but we couldn't succeed.

Medivh healing the king is always a problem we didn't even get close to beat the king

Have you got some tips that might help ? We're from a BC server originally and chess event wasnt a problem

2. If i remember correctly you are supposed to move all pawns 2 steps forward, move the king one step forward, move the knights left and right of the king, move the queen behind the king.
    Then you just use abilities and hit the enemy as usual, until the enemy king reaches yours, surround him and hope medivh doesnt cast something to kill you

3. Thanks for your answer, we will try this next time :)

4. Hello !

I'm doing this post regarding Karazhan Chess Event that my guildmates and I tried multiples times last night without success.

We're alliance and the others bosses went fine but the chess event didnt.

I was hoping to have some advices to pass the event. Wev'e tried multiples times but we couldn't succeed.

Medivh healing the king is always a problem we didn't even get close to beat the king

Have you got some tips that might help ? We're from a BC server originally and chess event wasnt a problem

If you just want to pass to kill Prince,i believe you can still do the retail skip method and go straight up to Prince. That requires some specific things in order to work though. I'll not get into details(bc idk if it's bannable here(it's not on retail),and lord knows if it would get custom fixed - and i'd rather have a backup method to reach Prince in case the event breaks),but google is your friend.