1. Felbite has been updated recently with new addons and features! Our registered users are now able to receive update notifications for their favorite addons.

2. Felbite was recently updated with numerous design and functionality fixes. In addition to that, we've released new sections and features, like Bookmarks, Notifications, News, Guides, and more!

3. Why every HealersHaveToDie addon dont work for me no healer symbols on top of players’ nameplates anyone know what the problem is used to work fine before after i got new pc and download wow healer symbols on top of players’ nameplates never works i try to download all i can find non add symbol

4. We've updated the addons and guides lists with new additions. We've also fixed a couple of errors in the responsive design of the website.

5. Cheese Addon

Hey it seems the cheese addon doesnt work for me. Its in my interface/addon folder, its enabled in game, and I can even see it in the addon settings. However it doesnt work for me. Natures Grace does not show (I can even see the file in the cheese folder for Natures Grace proc),. Help please

6. Felbite was updated! The full changelog can be found on our Discord.

7. I distinctly remember using an addon before that gave us Legion upgraded graphics. My memory is fuzzy, this was years ago. Do you know what it might be called? ty

8. awesome!

Thank you ! I need it very much!

9. June 5, 2023  
    Okay, so, I have to tell you, I just pulled down maybe 20 addons from this link you shared, and tested them individually, and, and, and...... they all actually work! No errors, no glitches, no LUA issues... holy shnikeys, thanks for sharing this, it is GLORIOUS!!! If I were the big cheese, there'd be a bonus in your next check for this!!!

First 12