1. 3.3.5 Addons by AoW

Hello, Warmane community! I'd like to present to you a list with more than 400 addons that are working on Warmane's realms. The add-ons range from simple vendor sales to complex ones that can drastically improve your default UI and gameplay experience. The list is growing every day, so please suggest any addons that you want, but can't find on the website.

Database Link
    Felbite Addons

Felbite also has a reporting function, which can be used to report faulty add-ons.
    Edited: March 20, 2022

2. Fair list. There are a couple of good addons in there.

Although, I've yet to see the most obscure ones in a list. I probably have them all, but there may be a little bit more out there that were developed later.
    For instance, I haven't found decent ButtonFacade skins, the newer ones that work with Masque aren't compatible as far as I know (I tested them and they don't seem to get applied), so I end up with only a few of them, and they're not so great.

Another type of addon I'm yet to see, is a good DK runes tracker. I know there's Engraved, CLC DK (which tracks a little bit more), but they lack a little bit of configs or details/skins. The ones that come with Unit Frames addons are not that great, plus they're obviously, most of the times, attached to the frame, and are not movable like Engraved.

Of course, after you've played a lot with DKs, especially in PvE, it's not that hard to keep track of your Runes, which ones are available and which aren't. But it might be okay for PvP, especially if you're specced to have Death Runes and being able to see their timers and such.

Anyways, cool list.

3. Hey man did you make this website? It looks so amazing! I have been wanting to do something similar but have no clue about website design. I have a tons of addons including higher expansion backports, I can contact you tomorrow about it. Cheers.

4. Fair list. There are a couple of good addons in there.

Although, I've yet to see the most obscure ones in a list. I probably have them all, but there may be a little bit more out there that were developed later.
    For instance, I haven't found decent ButtonFacade skins, the newer ones that work with Masque aren't compatible as far as I know (I tested them and they don't seem to get applied), so I end up with only a few of them, and they're not so great.

Another type of addon I'm yet to see, is a good DK runes tracker. I know there's Engraved, CLC DK (which tracks a little bit more), but they lack a little bit of configs or details/skins. The ones that come with Unit Frames addons are not that great, plus they're obviously, most of the times, attached to the frame, and are not movable like Engraved.

Of course, after you've played a lot with DKs, especially in PvE, it's not that hard to keep track of your Runes, which ones are available and which aren't. But it might be okay for PvP, especially if you're specced to have Death Runes and being able to see their timers and such.

Anyways, cool list.
    Thank you. Yes, there could be a lack of specific addons, but the site is still growing, and new addons are added regularly.

Hey man did you make this website? It looks so amazing! I have been wanting to do something similar but have no clue about website design. I have a tons of addons including higher expansion backports, I can contact you tomorrow about it. Cheers.
    Thank you for the kind words! You can hop in Discord: https://discord.gg/EzQCEffQdB

5. Over 400 addons are now available!

6. Update: AoW now supports ElvUI profiles!

7. Update: AoW now supports guild listings.

8. Update: AoW now supports weakauras.

9. You saved me. This site is well made and has absolutely everything I needed!

10. You saved me. This site is well made and has absolutely everything I needed!
    Thank you for the comment! I'm glad you find the website useful!

AoW has been updated again to provide a cleaner and more simplistic interface. Almost 500 Lich King addons are available for download. More to come!

11. Removed because I was in a hurry and I'm too stupid to notice the quarantines were old.

AoW rocks.
    Edited: January 4, 2022 Reason: Derp

12. Literally the first thing I attempted to download set multiple virus scanners off..
    What did you try to download? I checked out the site a couple months ago and it was safe.

13. Literally the first thing I attempted to download set multiple virus scanners off..
    You must be using pretty strange anti-virus programs. I've personally used most of the addons on the site and didn't have any issues. We would've noticed a long time ago if there are viruses.

You can check our Norton report here: https://safeweb.norton.com/report/sh...ddonsofwow.com
    You can check VirusTotal report on one of our addons here: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...8431c34a140953
    You can check yet another scan here: https://scanner.pcrisk.com/detailed_...ow.com#details

You should mention what files exactly "triggered" your anti-virus programs so we can investigate. Also, you should tell us what programs you are using.
    Edited: January 3, 2022

14. DISREGARD ALL. I am too stupid to notice the dates on these triggers. They were both related to a download from last week.

Removed original post. Super excited to have found AoW after the other add-on links all broke.
    Edited: January 4, 2022 Reason: I'm Dumb

15. AoW is now Felbite! All addons were successfully transferred to the new domain.

12 Last