1. The best 2s comb

I'd like to discuss with other competitive arena boxers the best 2s comb. It's obvious that 2s is our weakest boxing bracket but since 5s and 3s is dead, 2s is our only option left. Maybe we can still make it viable to some extent.

I think that in 2s a double melee setup performs better than a ranged setup for boxing. If opponents decide to play the pillar humping game it's almost impossible to land a kill with 2 ranged classes. Even in 5s with 4 ele shamis who have the ability to global opponents, it was sometimes hard to land a kill when the enemy team knows how to LoS properly.
    So I think that boxing a melee team that can stick to the target when it's humping the pillar is our only option.

Seeing how popular preg pala has become and how that spec is constantly in the top 10, I think that's it's almost a must to have one when boxing a double melee team.
    Beside that I believe that preg pala would work very well for multiboxing.
    So I was wondering which melee class would have the best synergy with a preg pala and is still easy to control as a boxer.
    According to the ladder Enh shami + preg seems to be the best double melee comb but I'm uncertain if enh shami would work very well for boxing. Enh is quite squishy and lots of kiting is involved inorder to stay alive. Since our mobility as Boxer is crippled I don't think it's a good idea to pick enh.
    So the options I was considering so far are Fdk/preg, UHdk/preg, Awarr/preg, Pwarr/preg or double preg.

Which of them do you believe would perform the best in 2s and why?
    Edited: August 21, 2021

2. Both ranged and melee in 2s are in disadvantage (pillar hump vs kite) and not enough dmg to global decently gearet player.

As melee comp you need to have dispeler/off healer which basically means you need one paly. You can't go holy as you wouldn't kill anything unless playing from the pall and using <pick a melee> as pet. Even then you would be easilly put out of follow range or be exposed (no LoSing).
    So preg/retri it is.

Then you need to keep in range with your target while being CCed/peeled so you yourself need to slow your taget down.

Can't use rog as you would throw out the window half his abilities (position/stealth dependant.
    Same for feral + managing instant procs/shifts.

War brings hamstring, mortal strike, shouts, shatter throw, good dmg (assuming he can stay at target).
    Only window to make a kill will be under BS, rest of the time you will be spamming dispell on the pala or be in CC.

Enha brings extra cc (wind shear and hex), hero/BL, totems, frostbrand, wolves, purge and second char that can heal.
    But is squishier than war and have no mortal strike equivalent.
    Kill window would be with wolves and BL, rest of the time you will be spamming dispell on the pala, but with grounding and wind shear will have a bit easier time.

DK brings chains of ice, grip, mind freeze, strangulate, AMS and other big deffensive cds, pet can be bonus or liability (extra control complexity vs extra dmg and stun).
    Make it belf/tauren and you have additional silence/stun.
    Out of all the listed melee DK has the best survivability while your pala is out in CC.
    His own arsenal of CCs/silences in addition to palas HoJ/repentance makes this comp proly only one where you can chain CCs to force trinkets/CDs easily instead of relying on burst dmg.

You could also go double preg and try to bore the oponents to death or play hunt and rubber band the preg around.

My 2c.

3. for 2s you don't need a multiboxer software. just two keyboard.

4. Enha brings extra cc (wind shear and hex), hero/BL, totems, frostbrand, wolves, purge and second char that can heal.
    But is squishier than war and have no mortal strike equivalent.
    Kill window would be with wolves and BL, rest of the time you will be spamming dispell on the pala, but with grounding and wind shear will have a bit easier time.

DK brings chains of ice, grip, mind freeze, strangulate, AMS and other big deffensive cds, pet can be bonus or liability (extra control complexity vs extra dmg and stun).
    Make it belf/tauren and you have additional silence/stun.
    Out of all the listed melee DK has the best survivability while your pala is out in CC.
    His own arsenal of CCs/silences in addition to palas HoJ/repentance makes this comp proly only one where you can chain CCs to force trinkets/CDs easily instead of relying on burst dmg.
    I guess another great advantage of Enh would be the slow removement from earthbind totem. Should be quite handy against kiters.
    However, what concerns me the most is the squishiness of the shami. When I watch ppl playing enh/preg the shami is usually kiting a lot while the preg backs him up.
    I guess it wouldn't be easy to do that as a boxer.

In terms of DK I think that Frost would be the best spec because it's easier to handle than Unholy. Frost has less abilitys and a less complex dmg rotation.
    It should be possible to pull of a nice CC chain with Deathgrip+ double hungering cold, followed by stun hammer, repentance and strangulate. Guess with ISboxer it wouldn't be that hard to pull such a CC chain of by making a 4 step mapped key with a timer on each step.

What do you think?

5. I would go with DK over sham just because of squishines and chance for better positioning of kill target via grip.
    I would go with Unholy just because you will be facing war+hpal a lot and unholy has disease dispel prevention.
    W/o diseases frost will have severly reduced dmg.
    + Leap+stun is additional ranged cc.
    + Emergency healing via sacrifice of pet.

6. I would go with Unholy just because you will be facing war+hpal a lot and unholy has disease dispel prevention.
    W/o diseases frost will have severly reduced dmg.
    + Leap+stun is additional ranged cc.
    + Emergency healing via sacrifice of pet.
    From my experience frost performs better against warr/pala than unholy does.
    As Fdk it's not worth to use obliterate against plate opponents so all the runes should be used for plague strike and chains of ice because it gives the most runic power for frost strike.
    Upon using Blood strike the Blood rune is beeing converted to a unholy rune so on average a Fdk is able to apply 5 diseases per 10 sec on a target. If a pala wants to dispell all of that he basically has to spam cleanse 24/7 and he won't find the time to heal.
    I also noticed that Frost is able to deal some enormous burst dmg with Frost strike. That ability really melts plate opponents.

Imo Unholy performs better against double DPS opponents due to anti magic zone, better slows and more range dmg while Frost performs better against DPS/healer combs.