1. prot pally what to buy via coin

I got 23 coins (just enough) for a HC gear,

Can you guys give tips/advise what should I get? My armory link is here http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary.

Am thinking of: (T10 HC gloves - since I suck at getting marks) or HC Halion tank boots, but I will see what else people can suggest. thank you in advance.

2. not at all , you use HC vali boots not halion . buy tinker ? HC sindi mayby or HC lady head gear (ramskull)

3. nyou use HC vali boots not halion
    Depends. The hc Halion boots are better for ehp while the hc Sindragosa boots are better for threat(though that's not much of an issue with a decent team) or against Sindragosa and Halion for the expertise build. I'd go with hc Halion boots for everything but Sindra/Halion.

Personal opinion: i'd get the boots if you want something from RS. 5 chances of a hc mark vs one Halion a week makes the boots harder to get. Then again,once it drops,you have litlle competition.

Also... uh... if that bunch of blues are your gear rn... then Sindra trinket i guess...

4. What boots or helm, lmao.

Get crafted Pillars of Might for gold, it'll serve you a long way.
    For coins buy yourself Sindragosa's FLawless Fang trinket.

Buying boots at that gear stage is totally crazy :D

5. If are u new at tanking i advise u to buy gloren and switch to ret,if u know tank icc i advise u to buy syndra trinket , or maybe gold and buy tank gear in ah.Like pillars of might and similar 264lv-245lv gear.

6. I apologize as I was wearing my low GS tank gear, please check my armory now.

I thought about getting the Halion boots too, i don't see myself getting into a serious guild to take down Halion 25 HC, anyway. I'm still having 2nd thoughts :(

7. Depends. The hc Halion boots are better for ehp while the hc Sindragosa boots are better for threat(though that's not much of an issue with a decent team) or against Sindragosa and Halion for the expertise build. I'd go with hc Halion boots for everything but Sindra/Halion.

Personal opinion: i'd get the boots if you want something from RS. 5 chances of a hc mark vs one Halion a week makes the boots harder to get. Then again,once it drops,you have litlle competition.

Also... uh... if that bunch of blues are your gear rn... then Sindra trinket i guess...
    Updated my armory

8. If you can reliably do 12/12 hc ICC week by week, and don't see yourself managing to get through RS25hc in the same manner,get the boots. Alternatively,if you don't have them,some trinket recommendations would be: Sindra 25hc trinket > Juggernaut hc > PP 10 hc trinket(i personally like this one more over Juggernaut). The Sindy 25hc boots are also really nice,but as i said before,it's up to the encounter,and personal preference.

Some personal opinions: i'd drop the back for the eof one,grab a Bloodvenom Blade hc instead of Mithrios when it drops(except for Sindy/Halion bc of expertise,it has hit which is handy bc it's your offspec so you won't have the hit from the rep ring,and it's a nice slow weapon for threat - but there is competition for it by rogues and frost dks,and they should get prio),grab the eof belt,the 10hc toc ring(instead of Juggernaut Band),and the PP hc trinket. But that's just my preferred setup,each to their own preferences.