1. I got hacked

My account got hacked, and they deleted all my character, i restore it and used the TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION, but still they hacked again and deleted my character, and i cant restore it again cause i cant donnate and also i can get points since i dont have any character please help

2. Contact [email protected] and once again, explain what's happening. Considering your account has been hacked twice, I recommend securing your PC's safety first. Then proceed to secure your google account and emails in general. When those are done, worry about Warmane account(s) you have, and secure them once again to your best capability. New 2FA, new password, create new Gmail account and switch your Warmane account email to that.

HOWEVER, considering your account has been hacked twice, and everything seemingly removed once again. I'd weigh in on an option of getting rid of the account permanently. More so if there's no big monetary value (donations, coins), and start a new account. Clean slate, new password with new email and 2FA's activated.

Your account is already heavily compromised twice. Thus the earlier suggestion of new account with new and unique credentials that shares NOTHING with your already hacked account.

3. You might wanna consider having your pc scanned for stuff like keyloggers. Assuming you're not a person who shares their account with others, the only logical explanation is "the other side" has your warmane login and your google login, which realistically isn't possible without... well... keylogging you or something similar.