1. giving my opinion

well as you know warmane is the best private server and i was played it long time also i play the officiel wow just here i want to ask you why dont you upgrade this sever why don't you add mythic dung or adding the new classes for exemple i swear to god they tag it a lot of ppl every one here want some news new items new status you really need to take you time and think about what i said and i think everyone here would accept this opinion remember this server is the best and we need him always to be the best

2. You say Warmane's the best, then you come here and demand change? There are many players who oppose adding newer stuff here. Why you think that would be good idea in the 1st place?

3. well tbh ppl they like new updates i think its good idea and also its the time to change this and give somthing new so why dont they try it events in pve and pvp and mythic dung will be a good think here with new items and add the new classe why do u think its not a good idea its good update for me and i think to the other also i didnt see any one talking about changing some stuff so i give chance to myself and i talk about it
    Edited: October 14, 2021

4. Warmane is the best private server ............for WOTLK, so did you mean new upgrades, mythic, new classes new items all for WOTLK? If it's not for WOTLK then there's no need to play in Warmane.

5. anyway its a good idea and also the time to change some think how long should ppl play in the same title they need something new they need something helpful
    they need to try new thinks i dont think they will refuse mind this idea at least this my opinion i hope u think about it

6. anyway its a good idea and also the time to change some think how long should ppl play in the same title they need something new they need something helpful
    they need to try new thinks i dont think they will refuse mind this idea at least this my opinion i hope u think about it
    Or maybe they play the same game because they like it the way it is?

Many here like the way things are here, and that's many players' opinion, did you think about it before you came here? If people would want to try new things, they would go and try new things (elsewhere). Making a lot of changes to server "to try new things" rarely goes well.

7. lol did u say i came here??? i'm already playing this game 6 years ago man and ofc i did respect the other idea of the players but did u give this server chance to make it better to make the new player feels good on him like something new they will quit this game or i don't know how do you think but adding something will be nice here from the support how supposed answer people i understand everything here
    Edited: October 15, 2021

8. lol did u say i came here??? i'm already playing this game 6 years ago man and ofc i did respect the other idea of the players but did u give this server chance to make it better to make the new player feels good on him like something new they will quit this game or i don't know how do you think but adding something will be nice here from the support how supposed answer people i understand everything here
    Adding new things is questionable, as Warmane's realms have been popular (for a reason) for a long time, and it's not because the realms lack new content. It's because there's no new extra custom content to begin with. I understand you want something new added to the realm(s), but many players here play for the lack of extra features that would make the client more custom that it already is. Many just want to play on a realm that's close to retail WotLK.

New players are usually those who hop from retail, or wish to play WotLK again, or completely new WoW players. These players all benefit from having basic WotLK realms without some fancy additions of newer patches such as mythic dungeons.

Adding mythic dungeons would also make some raid content obsolete, depending on execution. Mythic dungeons should be worth people's time, meaning rewards must be good. Considering how Icecrown Citadel is the main point of these realms, mythic dungeons shouldn't compete with ICC's loots. This leaves mythic dungeons awarding 232-245 items, meaning it would get to territory of FoS, PoS, HoR HC's, ToC 10 N/HC and ToC 25 N loots. Mythic dungeons would be more spammable, meaning you could just spam RDF/dungeons until you can raid ICC, probably not the best idea. So is 232-245 ilvl content something super beneficial Warmane so that it should be implemented? I don't think so. Custom content/rewards? Also something Warmane as well as playerbase is against in general.

9. if you want mythics and other new things go play retail, or find some ****ty custom server. warmane is popular cause it does wotlk, and does it well.

10. I was personally a little hesitant when they implemented Transmog for WOTLK...since that was NOT part of the retail experience. But I do enjoy it now...I even swap my sets around every few months. But to implement changes made to the game from MOP, WOD, and so on would KILL the server. 6 years? I've been here for 10-11 years for a reason. I thoroughly LOVE the WOTLK experience, as do most of the player base...That's why the server is as populated as it is, not because they are changing core principles or adding "new content" or merging ideas from other expansions.

I'll have to agree with Skudy 100% on this one, if you want a ****ty server that changes the expansion to be a mash of everything, go somewhere else cause this isn't for you.

11. So...the gist of this is...Warmane is the best server and is popular for a reason as is...BUT they should make all these changes.

I'd like to point out Wrath was the most popular iteration of WoW, and each xpac after it (which included changes you mentioned) LOST players